What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDM

First Grade
Yes me too.

Go to the User CP at the top of the page and go to edit options, uncheck "receive email from administrators".

I did unsubscribe, but will do this too.

I have deleted the email and banned LU from sending me emails for a month.

SDM

First Grade
The odds look skinny to me Pete, you can keep your fads, other agencies offer a better price.

Eels Dude

Coach
To answer Twizzle's question, I like this thread the way it is. Sure it gets off topic and rather silly at times, but if only mods were allowed to post about what they considered genuine rumours, then nobody would look at it and even forget this thread existed.

Gronk

Staff member
or make boxy a mod

Does he even own a vespa ?

mods.jpg

CrazyEel

Bench
I did not.

When I came back I recognised most of the names but couldn't remember if they were goodies or baddies.
Well there you go, shows I was also right back then that I was'nt as senile as you were suggesting I was. :D

BTW, in case you never figured it out, I was the goodie and you were the baddie :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.