What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings 2011/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
As much as we got embarrassed last night, that match is not a true indication of our season nor our potential with all players on deck + Roberts, TongaX2 and Sandow in 2012. Fui, Mannah, Poore, Maitua, Hayne plus the potential of Loko ?

We are better off without that rep player wannabe wanker anyway.

Great post. Also 10000% agree with your comments re centres and wingers.

forward pass

Coach
I could handle having $BW in our side.

What I couldn't handle is the whole circus that will come with that - Mundine , Nasser etc !!!!

if a player is that soft that he won't goto a club because they are going thru a tough patch then I don't want him. If the player is as good as he thinks he is then he would relish the challange not run from it. GEN Y are all a bunch of soft c**ks fair dinkum!

84 Baby

Referee
if a player is that soft that he won't goto a club because they are going thru a tough patch then I don't want him. If the player is as good as he thinks he is then he would relish the challange not run from it. GEN Y are all a bunch of soft c**ks fair dinkum!
There was an AFL player (no idea of name) who was being chased by the reigning premiers and a rubbish team. He signed with the rubbish team and his reasoning was when his new team went better, he wanted everyone to know it was because they signed him. If you're a good enough player, it doesn't matter who you play with

spartan2153

Juniors
I heard something really frightening the other day about the way out contracts were structured 2 years ago, we will still be effected in some way next year but thank god the current mob are on top of it.

Wow the only players on good money brought in was poore and shacks. Yet our previous coach screwed our salary cap. What a agenda driven piece of crappy statement. I thought the reason we have so much money is cause tough decisions were made. Now u say he basically screwed our cap for next year lol. What a joke. So basically our CEO who was in charge of overseeing contracts & who has been quoted as saying he is in charge of finances did nothing lol wow

Delboy

First Grade
Spart, dont comment on hearsay, I try not to say too much given who I know, but don't discount what Stagger said. Certain players signed over 2 years ago, and strangely not the ones you mentioned are apparently on very generous terms that are not in the clubs favour ( and not negotiaited by anyone around now).

You can come on as usual and get stuck in to the current admin, but I guess that one day we may really know what went on, no leaks currently

Stagger eel

Staff member
Lol spartan accusing others of agendas! I would take delboys word on anyone here based on what I know and there's no point shooting the messenger brother!

Eels Dude

Coach

To be fair if you were weighing up your options between choosing which club to go to every player is going to consider the side's on field results as none are going to want to join a struggling team unless they're offered overs. It's just common sense.

FAT570

Juniors
Have heard the same thing regarding a certain player.........

If true HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!! :crazy: :shock: :twisted:

caylo

Bench
Have heard the same thing regarding a certain player.........

If true HEADS WILL ROLL!!!!!!! :crazy: :shock: :twisted:

i love the leaks that everyone knows about bt wont mention out loud. Can't someone pm it if i promise to keep my mouth zipped?

parra pete

Referee
i love the leaks that everyone knows about bt wont mention out loud. Can't someone pm it if i promise to keep my mouth zipped?

Psssssst....Ssssssssssh.....

I suppose it dates me, but Bing Crosby used to sing:

The owner told Clarence the Clocker

The Clocker told Jockey Magee

The jockey of course passed it on to the horse

And the horse told me.

What if Clarence says the owner told him that he, the owner, had fixed a race?
Clarence could give evidence of that, as direct evidence of the admission of a crime. Clarence might be lying about what he was told; but that is for the jury's assessment.
But what is the evidentiary value of what Clarence told the jockey about what the owner is supposed to have told Clarence?
And by the time the story gets to "me", via the horse, it is scuttlebutt three times removed.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest we ease up on the rumours.

Your doing exactly what some of you have accused Ozzie of doing.

Ironic isn't it ?

Gronk

Staff member
I suggest we ease up on the rumours.

Your doing exactly what some of you have accused Ozzie of doing.

Ironic isn't it ?

What's ironic is that a Mod is asking for no more rumours to be posted in the rumour thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts