What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderdan

Bench
Hagan, Anderson, Kearney all stuck with him. It took Sticky to get rid of him.
while not being that great (he started out well but didn't really seem to improve) i didn't think mk was that bad. Would have been interesting to see how he went under Arthur's'.

Best thing Stuart did as part of his mass sackings was getting rid of the inept coaching staff. So many times I hear Stuart talk in general about league and he's saying some very analytical astute things, but then when he is actually coaching......

while not being that great (he started out well but didn't really seem to improve) i didn't think mk was that bad. Would have been interesting to see how he went under Arthur's'.

Best thing Stuart did as part of his mass sackings was getting rid of the inept coaching staff. So many times I hear Stuart talk in general about league and he's saying some very analytical astute things, but then when he is actually coaching......

Only good thing about Stuarts coaching is that he'd give good young talent a go. He did that at
Many clubs he went to. Problem is he can't coach.

Forty20

First Grade
Obligatory joke about already having him on the books on account of his game on Sunday.

Delboy

First Grade
Funny thing is that anyone who knows Inu , is aware he never wanted to leave and has told people that one day he will be back

Not sure that will happen under BA! But I think he would prefer to be at Parra than anywhere else

At the right price he'd be good. Then I think of some of the youngsters coming through like Goodall and I have second thoughts.
He'd be a depth signing if Anything.

oldmancraigy

Coach
Inu would be our 3rd center if he came back. Handy backup for wing or center IF his brain is in the right place.

Personally I don't think he is capable of getting his brain in the right space.

eels81236

Bench
So long as he comes at the right price? I've never excused anyone for being lazy and disinterested on account of being cheap before and I'm not about to start now. No to Inu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts