What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger

Immortal
A Tonga contract extension would be a handy pick up.

Suity

He turns 31 in August. Another year should see him through. He has been tremendous this year.

The talk of Inu could be fair dinkum as Arthur has stated that we are lacking depth in the centre position.

We also need to make a call on Loko.

Suitman

Post Whore
He turns 31 in August. Another year should see him through. He has been tremendous this year.

The talk of Inu could be fair dinkum as Arthur has stated that we are lacking depth in the centre position.

We also need to make a call on Loko.

I agree with all of that.

Suity

Inu can play centre/wing/fullback if needed, and can kick goals. At a sensible price he's a good bloke to have in the 27.6 man squad. Also the sort of bloke who BA might generate some greater consistency in.

Avenger

Immortal
Inu can play centre/wing/fullback if needed, and can kick goals. At a sensible price he's a good bloke to have in the 27.6 man squad. Also the sort of bloke who BA might generate some greater consistency in.

Willie may also opt to take one final paycheck in the UK. I'd do it if I were him. See a bit of Europe, watch some EPL on your days off. If that was to happen, Inu would be an ideal replacement.

Parraren

Bench
I always had a feeling Inu would come back to play with his mate.

Brad might back himself to get the best out of him I suppose and we wouldn't be offering a huge contract because we don't need to.

hindy111

Post Whore
I think Tonga has ben a bit ordinary the last 3-4 games TBH. I wonder if BA wants too even re-sign him

jono

Juniors
Or we are chasing a winger it replace Sio
A swap of Sio for Inu? On his day , Inu can compete for the high ball better at both ends of the park , is a strong ball runner eg the lead up to his double movement and is a proven goal-kicker.
Trouble is , as is well debated , Inu , like Mateo , is almost as much rocks and diamonds as Ben Roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts