What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedge

Juniors
One big plus in our favour is Arthur, the players seem to want to play for him.

Was it not reported late last year, that a group of players, including Hayne and Mannah, fronted the board and match a pitch for Arthur to be our coach?

We are building something here...he is been at the club a long time while we have done sweet f**k all....by the end of next season, im not sure there are many better places that he could go do in terms of chasing a premiership to be honest.
Im much more confident of retaining his services then I was last year.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The ARU will struggle to keep a Plodder like Falonk, how in the hell will they mange to snag the best footballer in Australia atm???

He is Parra through and through this is now his team i doubt he will go anywhere, Hoppa is the only worry but i have a feeling he will be happy to repay the club who have been good for him. Plus we are a team on the rise, why would you want out now???

jk13

First Grade
i thought i read somewhere that hoppy idolises hayne. hopefully this is a case like other clubs where mateship is far more important than being overpaid

forward pass

Coach
And he narrowly avoided running straight into the post-match fireworks display when he took the ball over the dead ball line, and all the way to the crowd, at full-time. The Maroons’ winning streak had gone up in smoke.

I thought the same thing when he ran towards the crowd. I was thinking he could get nuked here.

Gronk

Staff member
Bqe0S20CcAApfn_.jpg

eel01s

Bench
I hope Arthur gets Boof to talk to the squad. Players love him.

Good to see other high profile people showing love for the Eels!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really dont get why Players are surprised with their suspensions. You cant pick a player up and dump them on their head, its pretty black and white.

Why do they keep doing it ?

Got me f**ked.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bag him all you like but he raises some pretty good points. They didn't treat Reynolds and Watmough consistently.

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Bag him all you like but he raises some pretty good points. They didn't treat Reynolds and Watmough consistently.

IIRC in the Reynolds matter, it was Beau Scott who was deemed to be the main contributor to the lifting tackle. Reynolds lifted but not from between the legs. It was Scott who drove him into the ground.

Watmough had a arm between the ball carriers legs and was the merkin to dropped him on his back.

hindy111

Post Whore
I not fussed if we lose Hoppa I think he will go for big bucks and may not live up to his hype.Will become a very good player thou and expensive one.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Whatmongs tackle was a lot worse than Reynolds, Myles landed on his head and Whatmong had his hand between his legs. With the tackle on Tate Scott was just to blame IMO as Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts