What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Inu weighs Eels

Krisnan Inu is considering re-igniting his career at his old club the Eels. An offer from French rugby is his other option.

Clicky

Danny Weidler rolling out the old news after IBB&G's earlier scoop.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yess to Inu.Only if cheap.Still a solid player and BA would get something special out of him IMO.
There are only a few small things needed to turn him into one of the best centres in the game!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Agreed. The only downside to Inu would be paying him too much. The potential upside is massive. When he feels like it, he is the best winger in the game inside either red zone.

Last edited:

jk13

First Grade
Inu looks sluggish to me nowadays, he needs to join lite n easy like tonga did

Yess to Inu.Only if cheap.Still a solid player and BA would get something special out of him IMO.
There are only a few small things needed to turn him into one of the best centres in the game!

Something special that other coaches haven't been able to get out of him lately? To be fair he has been working with coaching hacks like Dessie and Cleary.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

Why only cheap if he's close to being one of the best centres in the game?

Noise

Coach
Something special that other coaches haven't been able to get out of him lately? To be fair he has been working with coaching hacks like Dessie and Cleary.

They got something special out of him in the first year at each of their respective clubs. I would have him on a bit over 100k.

hindy111

Post Whore

He is 27 now.Some guys mentally mature later than others. Des and Cleary are very god coaches but they come across as cold, smug and stubborn to me.
Inu might just not respond to this type of coaching. Who would I chose Inu or Tonga on the same money? Id lean Inu. Tonga has been good this year but still cant bust the line which I don't think will change next year. He has lost his power.Still a smart centre defensively and has a nice pass.
I don't tink we would lose much of Morgan and Toutai took Tonga and Hoppas spot TBH

hindy111

Post Whore
Why only cheap if he's close to being one of the best centres in the game?

Supply and demand. Inu I don't think would be huge demand so why offer him overs? Call me harsh but its guys like Hoppa who hurt the team as far as salary caps go, not guys like Inu.
Inu could match Hoppa in most games meaning good value for money.
Why pay a canter 500k+ when you can get one for 150K-200k that will do quite a good job?

Spend your money on your 1,7 & 9. Than a couple of good second rowers.These are the guys that will make the biggest diference to your team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Plenty of clubs will be chasing Inu if he's released, but none will want to pay too much. The question is how many will be willing to pay more than us. With our outside back depth I'd expect that plenty of clubs will offer Inu more than us.

So would he take unders to come to Parra?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Maybe he wants to return home and play with hayne. He has probably played his best footy with the eels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts