What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
most clubs won't touch krisnan because of his attitude to training and buying into club culture. he's been arsed 3 times now at every club he's been at because of this. you would think he'd mature out of it eventually, maybe being with his mates could help

phantom eel

First Grade
Second tier contract only. Inu's record is so poor, he has to earn a spot playing with his old mate Jarryd - and only if he shows he can play consistently better than the other players already contracted to the club.

BennyBoy

Juniors
Used to like Inu in his early days but please don't bring him back, his attitude is synonymous with everything that was wrong about Parra over the last 5 years.

hindy111

Post Whore
Seph is probably not we need in a LOCK.We have plenty of attack.We need a defensive lock forward

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

Because he seems to be integral to our attack but is that just because he's on the books so we may as well use him? He only seems useful as a middle half, however other clubs get by just fine without one.

So if they're doing okay, why would they sign him? And if we need him why wouldn't we re-sign him?

It's weird.

Someone

Bench
i always believed attitude was something instilled deep inside of us from an early age and is usually very hard to change. I wouldnt touch Inu with a 10 foot pole.

Avenger

Immortal
I know Arthur is calling the shots with recruitment but can you see Inu back at the club seeing Anderson the man who let him go is with us now?

spiderdan

Bench
Taking into account his drop in form over the years, cap increases, current average wages, his age (not old but experienced) and what he has shown he is capable of, I would think inu would end up getting somewhere between $300k and $400k wherever he ends up. He shouldn't lose out on actual contract money but what he takes up relative to the cap will be less than what it was.

Avenger

Immortal
Taking into account his drop in form over the years, cap increases, current average wages, his age (not old but experienced) and what he has shown he is capable of, I would think inu would end up getting somewhere between $300k and $400k wherever he ends up. He shouldn't lose out on actual contract money but what he takes up relative to the cap will be less than what it was.

He doesn't deserve that much.

strider

Post Whore
reckon Inu would be a 200K-250K player these days - 275K if his manager worked his arse off

hindy111

Post Whore
Because he seems to be integral to our attack but is that just because he's on the books so we may as well use him? He only seems useful as a middle half, however other clubs get by just fine without one.

So if they're doing okay, why would they sign him? And if we need him why wouldn't we re-sign him?

It's weird.

A team with a very good forward pack would benefit. Would suit the bulldogs.At parra our pack isn't good enough too carry with one short.
Plus we have enough point in us with hayne sandow norman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts