What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We have enough boneheaded players in our squad, do we REALLY want the king of the dumbarse's in INU????

Bazal

Post Whore
We don't need Inu. It's not even whether or not I rate him, we just don't need him.

Hayne
Semi
Hoppa
Morgan
Sio
Toutai
Hunt

At least, assuming Sio stays. Then there's the kids in NYC as well. Why would we want or need Inu? Toutai offers more IMO, Sio and Morgan absolutely offer more. So he'd be what, 3rd or 4th choice winger, 3rd or 4th choice centre, 4th or 5th choice fullback?

Yeh, it's pretty poor, but I guess I understand the perspective of the data provider. They provided the stats/scores for free for many years (and had them shamelessly copied by a few other orgs). Now they have a decent contract with the NRL, but the NRL has restricted access to it. It's hard to believe that the NRL are so strapped for cash that they can't fund an official stats source for all interested fans.

hindy111

Post Whore
How NSW thank our hero's
They pick out two Hayne errors too put in the 30second highlights reel and say Hayne origin hangover and Hayne bought back too reality.
Can you imagine QLD doing that to thurston.FFS

emjaycee

Coach
He is 27 now.Some guys mentally mature later than others. Des and Cleary are very god coaches but they come across as cold, smug and stubborn to me.
Inu might just not respond to this type of coaching. Who ewould I chose Inu or Tonga on the same money? Id lean Inu. Tonga has been good this year but still cant bust the line which I don't think will change next year. He has lost his power.Still a smart centre defensively and has a nice pass.
I don't tink we would lose much of Morgan and Toutai took Tonga and Hoppas spot TBH

You are so right.
I mean if Morgan and Toutai aren't as good as two SOO players then I will give up watching NRL and start watching AFL.

Ican't believe others on here don't recognise your RL brilliance Hindy11.

hindy111

Post Whore
You are so right.
I mean if Morgan and Toutai aren't as good as two SOO players then I will give up watching NRL and start watching AFL.

Ican't believe others on here don't recognise your RL brilliance Hindy11.

Thanks

Unfortunately Tonga is old slow and has no power to break tackles anymore.
Hoppa is also slow but strong and loads of class.And will be better next year.This year he has cost us too many tries with his weak defense.42 missed tackles and not too many line breaks.Morgans has 4 in two games

I also think Toutai 's try he scored today-Tonga wouldn't of.Same goes for morgans two.
I never said they weren't better.I said we wouldn't lose much and we would have a lot of money spare to spend n forwards where matches are won ;) We have the halves we just need the bloody forwards.

hindy111

Post Whore
Also ive also started watching AFL.Its a bloody good game.I used to hate it, but its tough fast and exciting.I still like NRL but refs ruin to many games for mine.

Eelogical

Referee
Also ive also started watching AFL.Its a bloody good game.I used to hate it, but its tough fast and exciting.I still like NRL but refs ruin to many games for mine.

Is it the truckies shirts or the bogan shorts that drew you in?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
And to think you were growing on me, now you are completely dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts