What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can he play lock :sarcasm:

Absolutely......in the Joseph Paulo type role (which I suspect is your question). He needs a bit more time from what I can see, but he looks like a footballer (rather than just an athlete) and is a big bloke. He looked like he telegraphed a couple of passes on Sunday, but that's fixable.

butch82

Juniors
Gallen is the new Mortimer. He has become a media junkie. At least Morts did it with class. Disgraceful if hes said that about Sharp in the public forum. He now is obviously believing his own press. How would you ever want someone like that in your club.
Also I agree with popular opinion that this Guy almost lost SOO2 for the Blues. His continual head down bum up hog fest when NSW were in attacking positions was disgraceful. Like Stuart, his media mates will always support this big headed goose.

still cant get over the fact they want to make a statue of this fella

Avenger

Immortal
What position will he play in first grade?

If we let go of Sandow I reckon he will play 6 and Norman will play 7. If Sandow re-signs, he will play lock.

Get excited, this kid is the real deal. Great vision, strength and a sublime passing game.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Great news on Matterson. Hes a footballer who appears to have a great future. Always appears to have more time to make a play than your run of the mill footballer. Great vision by Arthur and co. A bit of Wally Lewis size about him. Definitely will replace Joseph Paulo next year I reckon.
Thanks Stags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts