What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
i think no rookie halfback has ever won a comp.

Smith must have been as close as anyone else to achieving the feat?
How many minor premierships have we won in the last 30 years? Smith was a massive part of one.

It isnt unfair to suggest substance abuse killed a career.
DCE in 2011???

Smith was fantastic in 05 and pretty good in 07 just a shame his illness got the better of him.

Gronk

Staff member

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Furthermore, I think because of his injury record I really dont see anyone being after him, I think its all just speculation.

He's had no more than a handful of NRL games.

hindy111

Post Whore
NRL needs to make special concessions for a guy like LOKO. For parra he is a massive risk if doesn't play and we lose $300k from our cap. I would old onto him for one last chance.
We do have some good second rowers thou if that's where we want to play him.Id just hate him to come good at dogs.

hindy111

Post Whore
A quick one-WHy would the dogs want Loko? They have plenty of forwards and young Perret coming thru.
And in centres there is Morris and Lafai who are both very good.
Seems an odd buy.The really just need a decent fullback and maybe a winger or two.I think with Hodgo coming off contract the dogs will have to upgrade.IMO he is bog average.I mean in origin that gap was 10mtrs wide.My dad would of scored that.But he will still demand top dollar.Same as Reynolds.
Loko -t rex and Kasiano is same forward pack? LOL

NRL needs to make special concessions for a guy like LOKO. For parra he is a massive risk if doesn't play and we lose $300k from our cap. I would old onto him for one last chance.
We do have some good second rowers thou if that's where we want to play him.Id just hate him to come good at dogs.

On what basis? He's a massive risk for anyone who signs him for next year (if that actually happens)

They already allow concessions to the current season cap expenditure for long-term injuries, but why should we get a concession for next year (until he gets injured again)?

Status
Not open for further replies.