What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a sad day it is for Rugby League today. Carney you are a disgrace.

What has he done (I'm avoiding news sites while watching a replay of last night's soccer)?

EDIT: OK, I've seen it. Got to be a chance the photo is faked (or he has quite a long donger).

Last edited:

Joely01

Bench
I normally don't post things I get told about possible signings etc, but I thought I would let everyone know the go with Loko and the Dogs rumour.

The dogs want to do a trade, Loko for Inu.

TheRam

Coach
What has he done (I'm avoiding news sites while watching a replay of last night's soccer)?

EDIT: OK, I've seen it. Got to be a chance the photo is faked (or he has quite a long donger).

Well if in fact it is a real photo and not doctored, which it seems it is real, then he should be stood down by the NRL indefinitely and then never ever allowed to come back to the game again.

This morning alone in a 40 min period on channel nine I have seen two great, feel good stories on AFL and nothing on RL, now when league gets a go it will be for this crap. The game's image will once again cop a hammering because of this and there is no defense of this kind of behavior.

How the hell are we ever going to promote our game as the sport of choice when this sort of thing is there for all to see.

I have a German/Canadian girlfriend that I have introduced to League and she loves the sport, but I feel embarrassed and ashamed today to tell her about this. What a disgrace. Honestly, what a disgrace.

caylo

Bench
I normally don't post things I get told about possible signings etc, but I thought I would let everyone know the go with Loko and the Dogs rumour.

I hope your joking, Loko is an up and coming star who has been hit by injury not to dissimilar to SBW first 3 years in the NRL while (not that I'm claiming his that good) while Inu has been in and out of NRL since his debut and he has had multiple issues. The dogs will happily get Inu off their books to anyone that will take a decent chunk of his salary while Loko has a lot of value to add to the NRL if he ever becomes fit.

I hope this is a poor attempt at a joke and if not I hope Parra aren't even considering it.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I have a German/Canadian girlfriend that I have introduced to League and she loves the sport, but I feel embarrassed and ashamed today to tell her about this. What a disgrace. Honestly, what a disgrace.

Germans love that kind of stuff. Not sure about Canadians.

Anyway congrats on getting a white girlfriend.

Joely01

Bench
I hope your joking, Loko is an up and coming star who has been hit by injury not to dissimilar to SBW first 3 years in the NRL while (not that I'm claiming his that good) while Inu has been in and out of NRL since his debut and he has had multiple issues. The dogs will happily get Inu off their books to anyone that will take a decent chunk of his salary while Loko has a lot of value to add to the NRL if he ever becomes fit.

I hope this is a poor attempt at a joke and if not I hope Parra aren't even considering it.

It's not a joke.

IFR33K

Coach

No chance. I spoke to inu last night. He's staying at the dogs.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I can't see what's the fuss about the Urophagia.
People are quick to knock it just because it's not in their customs. I like to embrace all cultures and customs from around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts