What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't know Pou. Have Josh McGuire, Tariq Sims, Korbin Sims, Tom Learoyd-Lars re-signed ?

I don't think either McGuire or Tariq Sims are off contract. Those are the only two that would add anything to our pack.

I understand Sims might be given a release. I'd be happy if we signed him.

Bazal

Post Whore
So this Carney photo... I've only seen the pixelated version, and it's not a selfie.

If someone else took the photo (on Carneys phone, or theirs and then forwarded it), Carney still made the choice to publish it. It's not the first time he's done something stupid, and is clearly somewhat intellectually challenged, and doesn't understand his responsibilities as an employee under a code of conduct.

If the club and the NRL are satisfied that sacking is warranted, then fair enough. I just hope the NRL back the club and don't allow another club to snap him up this season. Or during the period of his cancelled contract, without compensation to the club and a major behavioural plan put in place.

I wouldn't want this type of character signed for or providing an influence on our club.

Wait, what? So it's inconceivable that someone, for example, dared (clearly drunk and obviously not very bright) Carney into doing it, snapped the pic, and then posted it online? Right.....

Avenger

Immortal
In all seriousness I think we may be freeing up Loko's money in order to tie up Hayne and Hoppa long term which is fine by me.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Spoke to a family member of one of our coaching staff. We are talking to plenty of forwards for 2015. Some have a profile and are not up and comers or ex-cons. Even the relative wasn't told the names.

I work with a kid playing in NSW Cup (currently injured), and he tells me some of his mates have been approached by us, as well as some of his teammates.

Some of the names are kinda "meh", but some of the names thrown around would make great signings tbh...

Noise

Coach
Didn't we just extend Matterson, he'll do that.

Yea but I always get to the games near the end of the 20s so ive got no idea how he plays. Some say he's a half, some say he's an edge player, now merkins are saying he's gona play in the middle???

Avenger

Immortal
I work with a kid playing in NSW Cup (currently injured), and he tells me some of his mates have been approached by us, as well as some of his teammates.

Some of the names are kinda "meh", but some of the names thrown around would make great signings tbh...

And they are????

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I can only see us releasing Loko if we had someone else lined up and we needed his money to sign him. I reckon we have signed someone but who knows who it is

BTW disappointed if it is true , I reckon Loko had a huge future if he could stay fit.

Avenger

Immortal
I can only see us releasing Loko if we had someone else lined up and we needed his money to sign him. I reckon we have signed someone but who knows who it is

BTW disappointed if it is true , I reckon Loko had a huge future if he could stay fit.

He does but not at centre. His injuries would further restrict his lateral movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts