What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eelementary

Post Whore
i guess trying to talk about football is too much to ask on this forum.

I agree with you - Hopoate is all class, and we are missing him tremendously IMO.

Not only can he put his winger away, but he is defensively solid, too. He's been a big loss.

Curleel

Juniors
Last year, Ken Edwards put out an indepth resume of our signings across all grades plus a summary of who we were negotiating with internally and who was definitely leaving. Was a great read for all of us who wonder what is happening with recruiting.
Does anyone close to the club know if Seward is going to do something similar this year and if so, when ?

Gronk

Staff member
Do you never tire of being outraged Gronk?

I was suprised, rather than outraged merkin.

I'll use an emoticon next time and amend my post now, to avoid misinterpretation by those who find simple things difficult. ;-)

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Last year, Ken Edwards put out an indepth resume of our signings across all grades plus a summary of who we were negotiating with internally and who was definitely leaving. Was a great read for all of us who wonder what is happening with recruiting.
Does anyone close to the club know if Seward is going to do something similar this year and if so, when ?

I've been waiting for this as well.

I think a key difference this year is that the team is (mostly) competitive so Arthur's has no reason to blame the team for under performing. Therefore he has no need to publicly put a broom through the squad. Because of this, the decision not to retain off-contract players is sensitive - it's something the media could latch onto to derail our tenuous finals charge - and so it makes sense not to broadcast the fact that members of the current NRL side are not currently contracted for next year.

I also think our recruitment/retention for 2015 is far from over, and maybe we're waiting for a few more dominos to fall before issuing an update.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was suprised, rather than outraged merkin.

I'll use an emoticon next time and amend my post now, to avoid misinterpretation by those who find simple things difficult. ;-)

Geez and now you're blowing up at me for pointing out the pattern in your behaviour. You need to calm down my friend.

Gronk

Staff member
Geez and now you're blowing up at me for pointing out the pattern in your behaviour. You need to calm down my friend.

15g6454656.gif

hindy111

Post Whore
The parra side that went out against the Warriors was very simmilar to the one Ricky had all of last year.....Just saying

hindy111

Post Whore
Hayne missed half the year. And this side had Sandow and Norman-just saying.Cant always blame the coach.

forward pass

Coach
The parra side that went out against the Warriors was very simmilar to the one Ricky had all of last year.....Just saying

Similar except for Junior Paulo, Pauli Pauli, Norman, De Gois, Gower, Radradra,(didn't play 1sts most of year) Tonga (injured nearly all year) and Morea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts