What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Exsilium

Coach
At some stage in his career, Luai will want to step out from Nathan Cleary's shadow.

We could put just about anyone at six and still do OK.

If he were to stay, great, if he wanted big dollars, I'd let him go.

Munky

Coach
Isn't Martin signed for 2024?

Wilton has iffy defensive reads but does have Moylan next to him in the line.

Munky

Coach
I thought he did a 1 year deal for 2023 because of the cap not being sorted? Backing himself to do better

2024, bizarre deal on his behalf since a good 2023 would have increased his value for 2024. It's sort of a lost year for both parties since neither has the future sorted.

2024, bizarre deal on his behalf since a good 2023 would have increased his value for 2024. It's sort of a lost year for both parties since neither has the future sorted.
Maybe he is waiting for someone to offer him prop money?

Blade23

Juniors

Neither party could come to a deal. Both sides were too far apart. Martin wanted it sorted by last Christmas. Both sides agreed to kick the can down the road and reassess later. Which they are doing now.

Original Name

Juniors
Yea I have been thinking about that too. Club awfully quiet about his injury too
A rib cartliage is a pain injury so it's indefinite. There's no way to recover a rib cartliage in the short term. He can't get back to 100% until next year that's the problem. The club has to judge when he's at the level where he can't get any better this year then let him play. Which is hard.