What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
He is signed for next year, the article said they were going to top up his contract for next year as he is on under $500k, the new contract is for 3 years on around $800k, he has been on unders for a while so I have no problem with giving him a bonus, he’s well worth it
A decent bonus of an extra $250 for 2024 is fair and deserved.

The extra 3 years I think $750-$800 would be about right.

Kilkenny

Coach
Dylan will no doubt take a training role with the club if he wants it. We can fudge the cap that way for him easily
Three additional years could be a bit of a risk given his age. 28 at the start of next season. So a new 3 year deal takes effect when he will be 29. He’s obviously super fit and driven so I don’t see that changing. He’s arguably been our best player thus far in 2023, not that he has had a lot of competition but he has done his job each and every game thus far.

Three additional years could be a bit of a risk given his age. 28 at the start of next season. So a new 3 year deal takes effect when he will be 29. He’s obviously super fit and driven so I don’t see that changing. He’s arguably been our best player thus far in 2023, not that he has had a lot of competition but he has done his job each and every game thus far.
Just medically retire them like the Roosters do if things don't pan out!

Original Name

Juniors
LU is on the nose atm.
Some bloke called Murray keeps ringing the club up every day offering his services ;)
If only the club followed LU's advise and let go Edwards to move Chrichton to fullback or moved Cleary to hooker.

Big missed opportunities there. We could have been really successful if only Ivan had a real footy IQ.

Last edited:

snickers007

Juniors
If only the club followed LU's advise and let go Edwards to move Chrichton to fullback or moved Cleary to hooker.

Big missed opportunities there. We could have been really successful if only Ivan had a real footy IQ.

I'll still advocate Cleary for Hooker now.

6. Luai
7. Yeo
9. Cleary
13. Kenny

This solves everything.
According to LU, Yeo is the 2nd best halfback in the comp behind Cleary.
Kenny is not a Hooker's asshole.
Luai needs good service from dummy half

Boom.

WestyLife

First Grade
I'll still advocate Cleary for Hooker now.

6. Luai
7. Yeo
9. Cleary
13. Kenny

This solves everything.
According to LU, Yeo is the 2nd best halfback in the comp behind Cleary.
Kenny is not a Hooker's asshole.
Luai needs good service from dummy half

Boom.

NRL won't allow it because it'd be too powerful.

Fangs

Coach
The old forum moved Sammut to 7 and Lewis to 13 back in the day.

Matty Elliott listened and reaped the rewards.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Yet another bad f**k up by management. They really are racking up poor calls now
I knew Spencer was going to be a gun years ago when I purchased his player worn jersey from about 3 years ago. I'm fkn pissed we're letting him walk! He can turn games for us with a big run and we lack aggressive runs bar Leota.

How can a team let go of Kikau one year and the next big thing in Leniu the next? Two of the most damaging players to have ever worn a panthers kit! Yet keep slugs like Eisenuth and Kenny

Kilkenny

Coach
I don’t think there is any doubt who our best was again, one man band Dylan Edwards 9/10 performances each and every week.

The back three as always got thru a mountain of work, outside them I thought Zac Hosking had a really solid game.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
I don’t think there is any doubt who our best was again, one man band Dylan Edwards 9/10 performances each and every week.

The back three as always got thru a mountain of work, outside them I thought Zac Hosking had a really solid game.
Hosking has become our best backrower IMO..until Martin gets back on yhe field and that could be months away yet! One thing about Hosking is he is a better workhorse than Martin with less mistakes, Martin is more damaging but Hosking is a perfect edge for Nathan as he is reliable.