What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Dyl has been great but the length could be a problem.

This time five years ago Teddy was beasting it as the best player in the game on the way to back to back premierships.

Now a shadow of that player.

I said back in May Teddy was in his Autumn years nearly past it. He got himself a peach of a deal.

Look at Edwards this way. The last few years we have been getting Edwards on unders. It he does tank (I hope not) contract wise it probably evens out

Nealo 12

First Grade
I said back in May Teddy was in his Autumn years nearly past it. He got himself a peach of a deal.

Look at Edwards this way. The last few years we have been getting Edwards on unders. It he does tank (I hope not) contract wise it probably evens out
He is a highly strung athlete , his body is on the edge, will have to be managed over the next 4 years

Nealo 12

First Grade
Yeah but you cant say they stayed for under's if you don't know what was offered elsewhere if anything at all?
Exactly, we don't. The fact is that Matt Cameron has managed to lock in those players bodes well. When the younger players are ready for their debuts, the experience players will help them

Sime_11

Juniors
maybe they can front load Dyl for the next couple years so when the eventual decline occurs later in the contract - its not as bad