What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Kilkenny

Coach
I really can’t see where the doubts come from.

I thought he looked better than Tago at centre when they were playing cup together.

He’ll be a gun centre
The doubts come from the fact he hasn’t really played the position to any degree at a senior level.

I think of his games in NSW Cup only 2 or 3 were in the centres. The rest were on the wing.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The doubts come from the fact he hasn’t really played the position to any degree at a senior level.

I think of his games in NSW Cup only 2 or 3 were in the centres. The rest were on the wing.
It was more than three and he looked great every time.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
How do you know? He hasn't played a game since the injury.
Nothing wrong with a little caution by the club before offering him his next contract.
Don't get me wrong I would like to keep him. I just want to see him back on the field first.
I’ve seen him train.

I’m not suggesting that the club should be banging on his door to sign him.

I’m just confused as to why he has so many doubters when it comes to him playing centre. He ticks every box for mine and I can’t see any reason why he won’t be a gun centre, potentially elite.

betcats

Referee
I really can’t see where the doubts come from.

I thought he looked better than Tago at centre when they were playing cup together.

He’ll be a gun centre

That is ludicrous. Tago's time at centre in cup were incredibly good, cant think of a cup centre we've had in recent years that played as well as tago did.

Iamback

Coach
How do you know? He hasn't played a game since the injury.
Nothing wrong with a little caution by the club before offering him his next contract.
Don't get me wrong I would like to keep him. I just want to see him back on the field first.

Correct. Throw in playing a new position, Other clubs will hold off also. That gives us time

The yak

Juniors
It was Dogs. He met with Laundy;s on Sunday night for dinner. Big $ even thou Gus will talk it down hes come to work with Ciraldo and Critta and Kikau bla bla bla

Danny Weedler reckons the Dogs won't put in an offer for AFB.
Maybe they are going for Luai.

Iamback

Coach
Danny Weedler reckons the Dogs won't put in an offer for AFB.
Maybe they are going for Luai.

He'd know being connected to Gus' hip.

They need middles it will be funny if they go down that path

Pretty sad when the Dragons are the least basketcase club of the 3 potential homes

Latest posts