What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

The yak

Juniors
He'd know being connected to Gus' hip.

They need middles it will be funny if they go down that path

Pretty sad when the Dragons are the least basketcase club of the 3 potential homes

May would be a cheaper middle for them. Klemmer too if Tigers are paying freight.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
That is ludicrous. Tago's time at centre in cup were incredibly good, cant think of a cup centre we've had in recent years that played as well as tago did.
He played quite a lot in the back row.

He and Tiny switched positions all the time during the game.

I really don’t see how you can say it’s ludicrous.

May was being picked on the wing, because he’s a better winger than Tago is, that’s pretty simple.

Fangs

Coach
Speaking of Taylan May...

Taylan May has declared that at the end of his current deal with the Panthers, which expires next year, he wants to be reunited with his brothers.

His brother and former Panther Tyrone May was linked with a move to the Bulldogs but has instead penned a two-year deal with Hull KR in the Super League, while Terrell May comes off contract at the end of the season with the Roosters.

"Whatever happens, happens. I don’t mind (what happens). If I could then I’d probably (like to stay) but then again, I want to play with my brothers … all of them if I could. That’s definitely a goal for me. We’ve definitely spoken about it, and whatever that looks like for us is something that I don’t know what it looks like."

Girds89

Bench
He played quite a lot in the back row.

He and Tiny switched positions all the time during the game.

I really don’t see how you can say it’s ludicrous.

May was being picked on the wing, because he’s a better winger than Tago is, that’s pretty simple.

Every time that year when he started at 2nd row he wasnt as effective.. in fact he was often moved back mid game to centre and it was instantly noticeable the difference.

Not saying you, but people seem so keen on moving him in one. When he was 100% fit last year there was no centre close to him in the comp..he was destroying very good players..

The way we use our backrowers he would be really wasted there.

Ive said for 3 years i think hes going to be the best centre in the game.

Touch wood he can stay fit all year and i think this will be the year we see become just that.

Given his age i think he is the best centre weve had since jenko. Slightly different players bit i think he will be better than him. Hes already a better defender by shitloads than jennings was at his age.

Iamback

Coach
Every time that year when he started at 2nd row he wasnt as effective.. in fact he was often moved back mid game to centre and it was instantly noticeable the difference.

Not saying you, but people seem so keen on moving him in one. When he was 100% fit last year there was no centre close to him in the comp..he was destroying very good players..

The way we use our backrowers he would be really wasted there.

Ive said for 3 years i think hes going to be the best centre in the game.

Touch wood he can stay fit all year and i think this will be the year we see become just that.

Given his age i think he is the best centre weve had since jenko. Slightly different players bit i think he will be better than him. Hes already a better defender by shitloads than jennings was at his age.

It was more for our side to evolve sort of thing.

lets say @Luke Bowden is right about May.

McLean is still SG Ball age. If he comes on or Alamonti becomes good then it allows more of them to play. Sudden we are less predictable

Fangs

Coach
Whole Tigpies board and Pascoe just got sacked............bad news for those of us wanting Luai to move on

Huge spanner.

Pascoe was the negotiator. It was the former admin's plan to have Benji/Sheens coaching. Now that plan is meaningless.

I can't see Benji lasting more than 6 months. They'll sack him to go in a 'new direction', collect another spoon and start all over.

Luai should be smart, take 2 years with Penrith and get your pay day later.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Huge spanner.

Pascoe was the negotiator. It was the former admin's plan to have Benji/Sheens coaching. Now that plan is meaningless.

I can't see Benji lasting more than 6 months. They'll sack him to go in a 'new direction', collect another spoon and start all over.

Or they could back Benji and see what he offers. Interesting times.

Iamback

Coach
Huge spanner.

That is what I'd be advising

Sharks and Roosters likely come into play in 2 years too

Fangs

Coach
Or they could back Benji and see what he offers. Interesting times.

If he lasts the year I'll be stunned.

New management. Everything will be re-assessed. I feel sorry for Benji because it won't be the first time he has been kicked to the curb by the Wests Tigers. But they need an experienced head coach.

Latest posts