What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Huge spanner.

Pascoe was the negotiator. It was the former admin's plan to have Benji/Sheens coaching. Now that plan is meaningless.

I can't see Benji lasting more than 6 months. They'll sack him to go in a 'new direction', collect another spoon and start all over.

Luai should be smart, take 2 years with Penrith and get your pay day later.
2 years would be great for us but if Luai did his shoulder again he'd be f**ked

Fangs

Coach
Exciting times for every other club besides the Tigers tbh.

I'm sure they won't go batshit crazy and sack every player. But I imagine the players themselves will be concerned. We might see a bit of action on the market.

Bets on David Nofoaluma? I predict 48 hours left at the Tigers.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

I'm sure they won't go batshit crazy and sack every player. But I imagine the players themselves will be concerned. We might see a bit of action on the market.

Maybe the worst defender in the NRL. Off to England I'd say

Girds89

Bench
His knee is completely fine.

Hes said himself in recent articles that he still has the mental side of the acl to process etc.

Thats probably the biggest and hardest part for players who suffer such an injury.

Having the confidence in the knee to do what he was before.

He was a tackle breaker... hard to tackle and dynamic.

It will take him time to get back to that.

Ive watched the game for a long time. Players generally dont just come back and hit the ground running from an acl. It takes time to build up that mental confidence in the body.

I dont disagree with you.. i think he has the skills to make a real go of centre.

But theres no doubting hes played very minimal footy there. None in the nrl... barely any in cup. Below that he was mostly wing with some hooker in the younger grades. So really not much centre at all.

Its going to take him time.

Sime_11

Juniors
The WT board being sacked because Pascoe stepped in on the Luai deal and fkd it would be hilarious.

Richo at WT - that's good business - hopefully for WT they see alot of improvement now

Whilst I’m happy for the Tigers that they’ll have the likes of Richardson steadying the ship at office level (did wonders for us in ‘03), surely this must be giving Luai a bit of concern as it will take a while for things to stabilise.

I agree with @Fangs that Luai should take the safest option and stay on board with the Panthers where stability is a non-issue

Even less. He'll be out the door by now if he pulled that stunt at the Panthers

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I do too.

You can almost see the writing on the wall. Gunna mean a huge cleanout for them Critta and Burton on huge deals to play centre. Still need an organising halfback, Love Jarome but he's not that.

Can see Kiks and Fox being let go to facilitate this huge turn over. Won't come cheap either.