What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

GowersDallyM

Juniors
J. Brailey, B Smith, D Cook, W Egan, R Robson and T Starling are all off contract in 2025...afew other solid hookers are aswell like Marshall King and Hands.. take your pick

Chins get the wins

First Grade
True. I do wonder how much the change in the salary cap over the last few years is changing the shape of how clubs spend their cap. A few years ago there were few million dollar players, but recently that seems to have changed (has it been confirmed that Manly are paying Ola….. a million a season for 8 seasons).

I do wonder if the change of the salary cap is going to allow clubs to direct more money to the top of the roster.
It just went up 25%

betcats

Referee
if any club is even close to 1.2 per he’s not staying if the best we have is 850k. All the best to him, he deserves to get what he can for his family. We have a year to plan for his replacement and the best half in the game to pair whoever takes the spot with.1 goal b

Not stretching the cap to keep Jarome means we can keep a deeper squad around the guys we have. I really think cole has the talent to fill a spot for us in the halves. We don’t need another Jarome we just need someone with some talent who play a role next to a 27 year old cleary with a very good side around them.

Kilkenny

Coach
If Jack Cole is to be a serious contender to take Jerome’s spot in 2025 then surely he needs to play 5/8 for all or the majority of this season in NSW Cup.

We need to see what he is capable of across the whole season.

Iamback

Coach
I don’t think he is big enough or explosive enough for a centre in the NRL.

Happy to be proved wrong but I just haven’t seen it at the lower level.

Yeah but not sure he gets up to speed on the pace of the NRL from NSW Cup.

I am in the camp of give them experience where you can. 12 months outside Luai given what he has done with other rookie centre sets him up well.

Size wise he is taller than Staggs, only a few kilos lighter. Given he is 19 that should come over the pre season

Latest posts