What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

murraymob

Coach
Good luck to luia that’s good coin and he has to look after his family like other glad it’s the tigers and not the Canterbury panthers

hindy111

Post Whore
Penrith will still be quite strong in 2024. I'd imagine now they can also keep whoever they want. Remember there was a decent offer to Crighton and a decent offer to Luai so there is money there.
They also have 16mths to find Jerome's replacement. A junior within or no reason they can't look outside the club. Maybe take a punt and poach an up and comer.

murraymob

Coach
Penrith will still be quite strong in 2024. I'd imagine now they can also keep whoever they want. Remember there was a decent offer to Crighton and a decent offer to Luai so there is money there.
They also have 16mths to find Jerome's replacement. A junior within or no reason they can't look outside the club. Maybe take a punt and poach an up and comer.
Me Hindy I am ready

MugaB

Coach
We already have a replacement

Latest posts