What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Original Name

Juniors
Because the whole NSW pack were cowards. Not a single 1 from game 3 should ever play again
Off the top of my head Junior Paulo, Nathan Brown, Safiti and Yeo (when he played middle) were good. But Payne Hass has evolved into a work horse, plodder. A few other shouldn't have played. Jakey Turbo was pretty much burned out. His brother would have done better playing in the middle sadly.

Last edited:

Smug Panther

First Grade
Off the top of my head Junior Paulo, Nathan Brown, Safiti and Yeo (when he played middle were good). But Payne Hass has evolved into a work horse, plodder. A few other shouldn't have played. Jakey Turbo was pretty much burned out. His brother would have done better playing in the middle sadly.
They all rolled over against inferior players

Original Name

Juniors
They all rolled over against inferior players
Idk man I think this a narrative the media pushed more than it being true. If everyone's in form Papali is the prop in the world. When he's at his best there's no one better. Tino was a monster last year scoring something riduclous like 7 tries with a bunch of his games off the bench. Collins was pretty damn impressive last year. I remember in the semi when he played Penrith he gave us some real problems.

WestyLife

First Grade
Off the top of my head Junior Paulo, Nathan Brown, Safiti and Yeo (when he played middle) were good. But Payne Hass has evolved into a work horse, plodder. A few other shouldn't have played. Jakey Turbo was pretty much burned out. His brother would have done better playing in the middle sadly.

Apparently Walters is interchanging him properly this year so he should(maybe) be less work horse and more impact.

Original Name

Juniors
Apparently Walters is interchanging him properly this year so he should(maybe) be less work horse and more impact.
It can be mentality for players. A loss of hunger. In the first two years of his career Woods running hard, ripping in, he was working hard in defence then he turned into a work horse plodder.

MugaB

Coach
There is no way May gets picked before Burton. That is the point of keeping him
May is by far the best Utility we have, as shown by the Finals he probably isn't our best anything position, but our best 15-20min EVERYTHING one, its almost like when we had Tyrone Peachey.. we just needed him out there didn't matter where

franklin2323

Immortal
May is by far the best Utility we have, as shown by the Finals he probably isn't our best anything position, but our best 15-20min EVERYTHING one, its almost like when we had Tyrone Peachey.. we just needed him out there didn't matter where

I think Ivan was slow to realise this but that is how it is

BxTom

Bench
Tyrone Peachey mark 2 with, perhaps, a little less X factor but better defense.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
May already has a fairly important role in the side. Burton would slot straight in imo I think it’s pretty obvious he’s the next best half at the club.

I think it was pretty obvious that May was not one of the two best centres at the club either, but we all know what happened there.

betcats

Referee
I think it was pretty obvious that May was not one of the two best centres at the club either, but we all know what happened there.

I don’t think that has much to do with Burton being the back up and I don’t think picking May in the gf had anything to do with playing favourites

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I don’t think that has much to do with Burton being the back up and I don’t think picking May in the gf had anything to do with playing favourites

Its not about playing favourites, it’s about what May brings to the team, I think Ivan really likes that.

He rates him highly as footballer.

I don’t know for sure, but if I was to guess, I reckon Ivan would have may ahead of Burton.

I wouldn’t, but I think Ivan would.