What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

age.s

First Grade
My footy brain thinks that losing Leniu in an avoidable way would be pure insanity, but we've turned into a pretty savvy club so maybe they see something I don't.

WestyLife

First Grade
Could do any role. Absolute freak and the best prop in the game. Fish is good but playing prop for us is the easiest spot in the NRL. Our backs do most the work

Easily. I do think leniu's body type and strength could make him an absolute beast in short stints but yeah Haas is actually performing now.

Kilkenny

Coach
Sense of deja vu here. Yes; more impactful than Haas.
There is zero chance of that.

Theres only 1 year age difference between them Haas currently churns out big minutes, huge running metres and hit ups. He will only get better . While I remain hopeful Spencer will improve as he gets older, I can’t see him ever achieving the sort of impact Payne Haas delivers.

Kilkenny

Coach
Could do any role. Absolute freak and the best prop in the game. Fish is good but playing prop for us is the easiest spot in the NRL. Our backs do most the work
JFH is definitely amongst the best front rowers in the game, he’s certainly better than good, but I agree Payne Haas is the number 1 in the game and barring injury will be for some time.