What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Munky

Coach
They’re only talking 800k or so in the Tele. Do you take a bit less to win a premiership on your way out? Like Priddis did, he came from the Dragons to win one didn’t he?

Priddo was forced out of the Broncos in 2001 after winning a premiership there in 2000.

Played for the Dragons in 2009 and 2010 but didn't play in the 2010 GF win.

mxlegend99

Referee
Definitely would’ve been counterintuitive if we let Api go but sign Hunt.
Could be worse. Could let an even younger hooker than Api go to sign an even older one than Hunt.

Throw in injury prone ontop of that. Gotta love the Eels letting Mahoney go to sign Hogson.

They slammed their premiership window shut for 2023.

Could be worse. Could let an even younger hooker than Api go to sign an even older one than Hunt.

Throw in injury prone ontop of that. Gotta love the Eels letting Mahoney go to sign Hogson.

They slammed their premiership window shut for 2023.
Yeah that didn’t make any sense at all. They’re f**ked if Hodgson goes down with a long term injury next year.

Munky

Coach
You can make a similar argument for Crichton with his big plays in big moments. We probably don't beat Parra or Souths in the finals last year without him.

I agree.

So we should move him to wing and pay big money?

age.s

First Grade
I agree.

So we should move him to wing and pay big money?
I'd prefer we did neither of those things.

Theres just a bit of a view on here that he's heavily overrated. But his stats are good, he brings big plays in big moments. I'd like to see him barrell at the line rather than jink but for the most part he's among the best centres in the game.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
After tonight's game the only player that looks half decent coming through is Eddie Blacker as he was the only one that played with abit of ticker.. Turuva is twice the player Jenkins is so I cant see Jenkins getting any minutes next year.

Kenny is a dead set reserve grade hooker who would look even worse in any middle to lower table side.

forby

Juniors
What about Lindsay Smith? I think he played very well tonight, better than Blacker. Kenny didn’t play much at 9 tonight, but certainly did a lot of defrence. Jenkins didn’t get much of a chance to show what he can do with the possession and territory so much against them.

Latest posts