What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
As sad as it is to lose Critter, I can understand where the club is coming from. Make a player a fair and reasonable offer, and if they accept it well and good. If they decided to play media games, then show them the door.
It will certainly make any other player think twice about playing games with their next contract. Will also give opportunities for the juniors coming thru.

Pomoz

Bench
The way I see it, if a player is going to haggle over every last dollar at the club he was brought through and given an opportunity in, then he isn't really that bothered about being at the club. That attitude is poisonous for the culture of "team first" Ivan tries to instil.

An extra 100k is 4K a month after the tax man has his share. By the time you factor in losing more games, getting more injuries because you have to work harder in a poorer team, the potential loss of rep payments because you find it harder to make the team when your team is not as good and now additional travel costs, the extra money is a poor return.

hindy111

Post Whore
You do, you really do...
It mindblowing how much of a troll you are...
I couldn't care less if you were a rival supporter, I'm more pissed that you feel the need to compare the nuffies at parra to anything elite,
Ive posted with proper trolls, and can see humour in most posts, but you're dead serious, you actually believe in the tripe you post

Your own forum members have turned on you and supporting me. The table has turned Muga B.

I WIN

Iamback

Coach
The way I see it, if a player is going to haggle over every last dollar at the club he was brought through and given an opportunity in, then he isn't really that bothered about being at the club. That attitude is poisonous for the culture of "team first" Ivan tries to instil.

An extra 100k is 4K a month after the tax man has his share. By the time you factor in losing more games, getting more injuries because you have to work harder in a poorer team, the potential loss of rep payments because you find it harder to make the team when your team is not as good and now additional travel costs, the extra money is a poor return.

If it is the Dogs, They are a few seasons from playing finals footy. That is peak time wasted so the money better be good

hindy111

Post Whore
"nuffies" that played a grand final against us. That beat us twice in the regular season.

You don't like him that is fine but just scroll on like most of do. Our forum isn't VIP.

I wouldn't count the time when had 12 men but and not Halfback whomis also your best player.

GowersDallyM

Juniors
Well done panthers for not overspending on a centre. Least we have the coin to keep Spencer and to find ourselves a hooker for the 24 season if need be. We should have stacks of cash available for the 24 season.

MugaB

Coach
Your own forum members have turned on you and supporting me. The table has turned Muga B.

I WIN
Thats right, they are my forum members...

Hahaha
f**k your delusional, anyone that thinks your input is genuine is kidding themselves, not every panther poster agrees with each other, must be different on the pawwa forum where you all share the same braincell, and all lack a few chromosomes each

You wanna see real trolling
@The Silverdale Phantom

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Last time Critta was up for signing. It was a bloody circus, with popcorn and ring side seats.

Personally I don't have an issue if he wants to leave for better money, or to play fullback......just don't carryon about it.

Blues Riff

Bench
Thats right, they are my forum members...

Hahaha
f**k your delusional, anyone that thinks your input is genuine is kidding themselves, not every panther poster agrees with each other, must be different on the pawwa forum where you all share the same braincell, and all lack a few chromosomes each

You wanna see real trolling
@The Silverdale Phantom
Ironically you seem to have jumped into bed with the actual troll. You should put Hindy111 on ignore like I have with your malevolent mate.

Latest posts