What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If we were to get say $300k salary dispensation it would be interesting to see what we could do with it.

Assuming that 4 months salary already paid for whoever comes accross it equates to a $450k winger.

Toupu you would thnk most likley, only if Young is released this year to the Roosters.

Others outside the box - I like that Jojo Fafita at the Titans. Titans would benefit greatly placing him on our system for a year.
Toupo would be a score, big body, good target for Nathan. Never gonna happen, but would be great.

Hooked

Juniors
I’m a Momo fan, but I think Jenkins is as good if not better.

If we don’t get compensation, can we take T-May out of our 30 and free up a spot? Or does it all go hand in Hand?

I am pulling the piss on Moma.

I think if we get someone it gets put down as a 31st player. I don't think it is like for like.
May stays in the 30.

Panfa

Juniors
Im not a fan of moving 2 players to accomodate 1 position,but i would go left field and put jack cole to centre and move chrichton to wing especially for rd1.Brisbane will definetly bomb t'oo and turuva at every opportunity.Both cobbo and oates are at least 6 foot 3 each we dont want to give them soft tries.

Im not a fan of moving 2 players to accomodate 1 position,but i would go left field and put jack cole to centre and move chrichton to wing especially for rd1.Brisbane will definetly bomb t'oo and turuva at every opportunity.Both cobbo and oates are at least 6 foot 3 each we dont want to give them soft tries.
I agree. Jack will get experience

Original Name

Juniors
Why doesn't this apply to To'o and May. Turuva's like 2cms shorter than May.

Panfa

Juniors
Why doesn't this apply to To'o and May. Turuva's like 2cms shorter than May.
May is not there so we can rule him out.As for t'oo he is very strong and can leap quite high for a small guy.You can get away with 1 small winger because you will know where all the attention will come to what side.But both they have options left or right.

MugaB

Coach
Critta has to play wing, its not a good idea to thriw in an inexperienced rookie onto a wing, centres sure, but not wing, reynolds will just pepper them all night

Original Name

Juniors
May is not there so we can rule him out.As for t'oo he is very strong and can leap quite high for a small guy.You can get away with 1 small winger because you will know where all the attention will come to what side.But both they have options left or right.
I'm saying May held his own and it's not like he towers over wingers. Same with To'o.

Latest posts