What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Penrith Police Station, reminds me of the army barracks the British set up in Ireland.

DDF8FE80-85A3-46D0-87A8-315521690719.jpeg

Nice touch to have ye olde public phone booth for the relatives.

I think the whole Police Area Command is hunkered down in there.

Hoping @Murraymob1 can share a story of his most recent arrest and what the cells are like. I hope they’ve replaced the pillows since my last visit.

Up in the corner of cell 56 you can just make out the signature of Tyrone May.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Penrith Police Station, reminds me of the army barracks the British set up in Ireland.

View attachment 70596

Hoping @Murraymob1 can share a story of his most recent arrest and what the cells are like. I hope they’ve replaced the pillows since my last visit.

Fishing Fail GIF by Conesulfoz

The Penrith council should introduce a by-law against wearing doggies jerseys without wearing a red flashing light on your head.

And I’m tired of stepping over the injured doggies fans on Jane Street.

View attachment 70596

I was looking for the entry last week, couldn't find it

BxTom

Bench
Sounds like he is trying to agitate for early release. If he is going to do that, play him in NSW cup so he doesn't ruin the team culture.

Seems like the club really dropped the ball on this one.
Disagree with that. The article was poorly written, very amateurish, and ambiguous. No author was named, so either Chricton, or his manager, wrote it for damage control. Critter appears to think he's bigger than the club

betcats

Referee
Sounds like he is trying to agitate for early release. If he is going to do that, play him in NSW cup so he doesn't ruin the team culture.

Not sure if you read the whole thing but he’s definitely not doing that. He speaks about how emotional he gets thinking it’s his last year here and how he won’t take it for granted and play his hardest every week.

Crichton didn’t say anything bad, maybe he’s putting a bit of spin on it saying it’s not about money etc but that’s understandable imo, he loves Penrith he doesn’t want people to think he bailed for a bit of extra money or because he wanted Dylan’s spot and wasn’t getting it. From everything I’ve read it sounds like the club couldn’t really afford him at his market price and didn’t try to hard to prioritise keeping him. Probably made a decent offer and then played hardball which is understandable from our perspective, we have a big cap squeeze and a number of talented guys who can take his spot for much less.

Not sure if you read the whole thing but he’s definitely not doing that. He speaks about how emotional he gets thinking it’s his last year here and how he won’t take it for granted and play his hardest every week.

Crichton didn’t say anything bad, maybe he’s putting a bit of spin on it saying it’s not about money etc but that’s understandable imo, he loves Penrith he doesn’t want people he bailed for a bit of extra money or wanted Dylan’s spot. From everything I’ve read it sounds like the club couldn’t really afford him at his market price and didn’t try to hard to prioritise keeping him. Probably made a decent offer and then played hardball which is understandable from our perspective, we have a big cap squeeze and a number of talented guys who can take his spot for much less.
He never gave a reason for leaving