What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

It said he realised there was no room for him here. Reading between the lines I’d take that to mean the salary cap squeezed him out, it’s just a bit of spin I don’t get why there would be a negative reaction to it he wasn’t negative about the club in any way.
So why didn't he wait for the revised offer?

Luke Bowden

First Grade
It said he realised there was no room for him here. Reading between the lines I’d take that to mean the salary cap squeezed him out, it’s just a bit of spin I don’t get why there would be a negative reaction to it he wasn’t negative about the club in any way.
I agree, he’s definitely not having a go. Sounds like the negotiation process wasn’t handled the best.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Disagree with that. The article was poorly written, very amateurish, and ambiguous. No author was named, so either Chricton, or his manager, wrote it for damage control. Critter appears to think he's bigger than the club
It was an interview, those are Crittas words.

I do enjoy your posts, but I think you might need a hobby mate.

I may need some new material, that is true.

Here’s the back of the car during the Xmas holidays.

F5AA6E5D-8BB5-41FE-9634-C48F687324F8.jpeg

The critter article didn’t cut it for mine.

But I think we all know he’s not quite the full Panthera-he’s not at the Edwards, Brian, Yeo or Cleary level of thrill-power.

I’ve never considered him full throttle.

It was said before, he rejected a very generous club offer in May but he whored himself out.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

View attachment 70598

But I think we all know he’s not quite the full Panthera-he’s not at the Edwards, Brian, Yeo or Cleary level of thrill-power.

It was said before, he rejected a very generous club offer in May but he whored himself out.
Is that an air mattress? You should take the air out when transporting.

That whole picture gives me anxiety.

Is that an air mattress? You should take the air out when transporting.

That whole picture gives me anxiety.

Just a Surf mat. We couldn’t be bothered letting the air out and blowing it up again. It had to be moved about during driving to assist rear view mirroring.

Like all good Aussie surf mats, it has the slow leak that can’t be located -even by sensors at the Large Hadron Collider.

Last edited:
He is not revealing why he is leaving. He is dodging the reason.

He’s leaving because he’s got more money and fallen under the evil spell of cicada, fathead Gus and his doggie mates.

All the promises of a new era, friends and hero stuff, the dream. All the rubbish…

Some of the smug, they don’t understand the effort required for the trophy. They’ve been too spoilt.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Sounds like he is trying to agitate for early release. If he is going to do that, play him in NSW cup so he doesn't ruin the team culture.

I don't think he is. Crichton is doing basically what Blade said he would do. The sympathy article about how sad he is about leaving et al.

If he's best in the position he stays and plays NRL. Just like others have done before him.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

View attachment 70598

Silverdale you need lessons in packing appropriately. What a mess. You need Marie Kondo.