What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Stinkfinger

Juniors
So the team was bad until we added that list of players. People can't say the Panthers won inspire of api but were premiers because of Royce.
Both were contributors. Royce's over a greater period, under greater difficulty considering the team around him early on. Api walked into a team that was ready to win a comp, just no-one knew it at the time.

Girds89

Bench
It might sound silly but i just want to see a bit more fire in mav. Not full blown his dad but fire up mate.

I watched a gane earlier this year in cup against the tigers were alex seyfarth put on about 3 dog shots in a row including one on mav...

It didnt seem to lift him or anything. He almost went into his shell...

Probs the best game his had was the flegg gf where he carried the boy on his back to the title..

Imo he really needs to fire up if he wants to be a fg player.. he is in and out of games to much and is yet to truly show he is ready or even nrl quality.

I want to start seeing him want to dominant his opponents... get over the top... beat the first man, find an offload. He just looks like he goes through the motions atm

Hooked

Juniors
If we could get Connor Watson into our system at the same price point we are paying for Luke that would be amazing. I would guess (but don’t know) that Connor Watson is likely to be in double what Luke is though.

Connor Watson unsigned for next year. He has had a shit year with injuries. He should be cheap. He was shopped to Manly a few weeks ago apparently.

Latest posts