What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
I wonder how Tito would go on the right. To'o certainly has a better left handed put down so can play either no problems. I know he's just not a natural winger but if he happens to be more comfortable on the right its worth switching them given our centres and the edge combos will be changing anyway. Otherwise, he seems a pretty smart footy player, he's starting to find more space and situations to use his agility so hopefully he'll get better at finding the line from 10 out and minimal space.

Sime_11

Juniors
i hope we see Tago and To'o on the same side - it will be a hell of a partnership

Turuva can work on his cornerpost efforts - he loves the contact so he's fine - he just needs to develop

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Certainly not someone you look at & think chess champion. Cant judge a book by it's cover it seems. Liam Martin being a chess gun is not somewhere I would have gone either. Ha ha.

Martin was Dux of his school (West Wyalong). He started a science degree at uni, he then made 1st grade, will probably go back to his science once footy is finished.

Many of the blokes in the team laugh at how smart he is (book wise) but how dumb he is (world view). Always loosing his phone and stuff like that.

Martin was Dux of his school (West Wyalong). He started a science degree at uni, he then made 1st grade, will probably go back to his science once footy is finished.

Many of the blokes in the team laugh at how smart he is (book wise) but how dumb he is (world view). Always loosing his phone and stuff like that.
Higher IQ players make better Footy decisions, we have many well educated in outside. Honestly I was thinking this week how good we have it and the old days seem far gone. I get we can't be firing every year. I just hope we bounced back up quicker then the past.

Bred not Bought

Juniors
Who said earlier in the year that because we lost Api we would have to play smarter?
There was a chess reference about losing a good piece to how we would play. An odd connection but a good point.

Blade back in Feb

It won't be about replacing Api. It will be about working with the strengths we have.
Like in Chess when you lose a good piece. You use your other valuable pieces tactically to get the job done.

soc123_au

Staff member
Maybe every hit up occurs with a set of velocity to mass equations and the most optimal option is determined to be running hard and straight.
Makes sense. He skittles merkins when he hits them. Must have a mental protractor and set square he uses to line them up.

Fangs

Coach
Schneider one of many whose career was affected by Covid. Probably a year off where he should be in a sense.

Some very nice touches in this clip. Apparently did this two weeks in a row for Hull KR.

Latest posts