What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

maple_69

Bench
I wouldn’t mind the club picking up Moeroa for a couple years. Should be cheap, good experience that wouldn’t hold up Lisati et al when they’re ready and can bring some solid numbers off the bench. Similar to the Eisenhuth role of the last few years.

Sua is another I could see going really well here if he’d take unders to chase the premiership. He’s got a heap of talent but has had a very patchy career and at 27 when this year is up, probably needs to make this next contract count.

Original Name

Juniors
I'd take him too, $300k at most for that role
He was honestly the best forward in their team in the finals. He was better than Collins for that finals run at the back end. That's unders.
Apart from his conspiracy theory, his anti vaccination stance, and sticking up for a teammate, what else?
When his brother left he posted something on Instagram about there being no loyalty anymore despite us quite literally paying Tyrone his contract for an entire year while he sat on the side lines doing nothing for the club and Tyrone being a bit of a plodder while he was here regardless.

Iamback

Coach
He was honestly the best forward in their team in the finals. He was better than Collins for that finals run at the back end. That's unders.

Again it comes to how much are you prepared to pay for a bench

JFish $800k
Yeo $850k
Martin $600k
Moses $600k
Sorro $500k

There is the core of our forward pack.

Throw in big money for Cleary, Edwards, To'o

How much are we looking to get Kenny resigned $400k?

Got to get Tago and the other starting centre locked in.

Our cap doesn't allow for such signings

Alamoti has the potential to be the best centre at our club.

But

He’s still 12 months off in my opinion. He was used far too early by the Dogs who had no other options.

Should play centres in Cup and cover injuries in the NRL squad. I think playing him off the bench would be a mistake.
I agree with this with the exception of I would like to see him given an extended run in first grade around mid year; maybe injuries gives him a chance to do that.

Alamoti has the potential to be the best centre at our club.

But

He’s still 12 months off in my opinion. He was used far too early by the Dogs who had no other options.

Should play centres in Cup and cover injuries in the NRL squad. I think playing him off the bench would be a mistake.
He is a big guy and would fill a void bench spot.

Latest posts