What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

Well Scotty too hotty looked mighty fine tonight, scoring that try.
Ana Obregon Diva GIF by Mask Singer A3

hindy111

Post Whore
What did Papali'i cost? I don't think more then 500k personally.
JFH was on 850k wasn't he? There would be 350k spare.
You then have Turuvas money and the club did offer 350k for him prior to the Fish leaving so that would be up their sleeve. I reckon min 600k to play with and also a lot pending on MAY.
Problem with MAY is it could drag out for a year or two. I think the NRL need to do something about this. It is unfair if you are going to have 500k sitting there in the cap while you wait. It was very unfair for the Dragons.

Kilkenny

Coach
What did Papali'i cost? I don't think more then 500k personally.
JFH was on 850k wasn't he? There would be 350k spare.
You then have Turuvas money and the club did offer 350k for him prior to the Fish leaving so that would be up their sleeve. I reckon min 600k to play with and also a lot pending on MAY.
Problem with MAY is it could drag out for a year or two. I think the NRL need to do something about this. It is unfair if you are going to have 500k sitting there in the cap while you wait. It was very unfair for the Dragons.
The May ‘thing’ will be finalised by the end of the year, one way or the other. Dealt with in the Local Court, not a District Court matter.

hindy111

Post Whore
The May ‘thing’ will be finalised by the end of the year, one way or the other. Dealt with in the Local Court, not a District Court matter.

Could be another 500k spare. And the club may just promote within the club. Alamoti looks decent. Not great butnsolid and very young still. He may take his spot while C.Meclean is the back up.
Jesse I reckon will be the other winger 100%
That could mean they make a splash for another fairly decent forward.

Iamback

Coach
Could be another 500k spare. And the club may just promote within the club. Alamoti looks decent. Not great butnsolid and very young still. He may take his spot while C.Meclean is the back up.

We need depth in outside backs

hindy111

Post Whore

Kilkenny

Coach
I can’t imagine us splashing the cash on Stephano just way too much money. He’s talented but not at the money being suggested.

hindy111

Post Whore
I can’t imagine us splashing the cash on Stephano just way too much money. He’s talented but not at the money being suggested.

Agree. I think they will find someone who is a certain top 17 player though. Someone around the 400k mark.

I have no doubt we find them but we are currently 1 injury from having no recognised centre in FG because of May being unavailable.
Last week the talk of Staines coming back was cringe, but as cover he will be ok, I think it's time we go for a big winger. I can't remember the last time we had one.

Latest posts