What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Big Pete said:
Peter Wallace and Joel Clinton have apparantly signed with the Broncos according to both Triple M and B105.

I'm happy. :)

I'm not and neither are alot of other penrith fans, typical useless penrith administration. :roll:

Pigskin

Juniors
signing Clinton is one thing, but now there seems real doubt that Petero is staying ... wtf

Oink !

Stuart

Juniors
skeepe said:
Hodges :arrow: Raiders, big fan of Neil Henry or so I hear...

Ha, i hope there is even a skeric of truth in that one. Would love to see it happen. I remain extremely skeptical...

skeepe

Immortal
As do I. I don't check the rumours I hear for authenticity... I just post em up in this thread.

mxlegend99

Referee
If Bronocs let Hodges go... then signing Clinton is the dumbest signing of the year. Hodges is a match winner. Clinton cannot single handedly win a match.

After Signing Asotasi Last Year, Souths will want bare minimum one marquee signing a year, that being said, i believe we will throw money at hodges and try to reel him in.

lockyno1

Post Whore
hodges will not go to souths..he wants to win you know. And he won't leave QLD again. If he were to leave and he won't it will be to the Tiatns or the Cowboys and frankly both sides have good centres.

lockyno1 said:
hodges will not go to souths..he wants to win you know. And he won't leave QLD again. If he were to leave and he won't it will be to the Tiatns or the Cowboys and frankly both sides have good centres.

Thats kinda funny, considering the rabbitohs are higher on the ladder than brisbane

lockyno1

Post Whore
Rabbitohs2005 said:
Thats kinda funny, considering the rabbitohs are higher on the ladder than brisbane

Your point exactly..you guys are in freefall at the moment. And the last time I looked recent history suggests hodges is a better chance of winning at brisbane. Not to mention a higher chance of representing australian/qld. He will not play in a side that has crap halves!

skeepe

Immortal
lockyno1 said:
Your point exactly..you guys are in freefall at the moment. And the last time I looked recent history suggests hodges is a better chance of winning at brisbane. Not to mention a higher chance of representing australian/qld. He will not play in a side that has crap halves!

Shane Perry

RABK

Referee
Hodges will remain a Bronco, no doubt about it.

Hodges :arrow: Canberra or Souths? :LOL:

Red and Blue Knight said:
Hodges will remain a Bronco, no doubt about it.

Hodges :arrow: Canberra or Souths? :lol:

that was the impression everyone was giving us, when we chasing big roy, and look what happened.

RABK

Referee
Rabbitohs2005 said:
that was the impression everyone was giving us, when we chasing big roy, and look what happened.

Asotasi wouldn't have had to even move house to make his switch.

Hodges will not move back to Sydney, a city he dislikes and where a lot of his personal demons remain, even if he was offered $100,000 more then what the Broncos are willing to pay.

I've heard the Broncos are willing to fork out near $400,000 for him so i'm 100% sure he'll stay with the broncos.

As for Canberra - it's canberra. They'd have to chuck $300,000 at Carmont just to get him to go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts