What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

BN420

Juniors
Gasnier is so overrated anyway Hodges and Folau are both better centers than him.
FOAD GAZ go to france NOW!!!!

Gasnier or the media

Gasnier doesnt talk at all even when asked ;-)

yeah , but he has made it clear he is in talks with french union clubs.

He has also been in talks with the waratahs in the past and before that suggested he would quit the dragons aswell.

Clearly he is not an ideal captain.

the dragons should call him out and tell him he's not wanted.

cb4

First Grade
cant wait til he leaves, but then inglis wont have a turnstile in origin anymore

Karmawave

Bench
Just like Scott Dureau was guaranteed not to start at halfback for the Knights this season?

F*ck you're a dickhead.

If you recall, I said get back to me at the end of the season because he began the season as DEFAULT halfback because of injuries to other players such as Luke Walsh. Walsh is clearly now on the outer and has never recovered from a disrupted offseason, but that doesn't make Scott Dureau a success :lol: As a matter of fact in a few games, Dureau was downright EMBARRASING, which saw him left out of the team altogether one weekend, and playing reserve grade another. One game earlier in the year he was so appalling it was the worst halfback performance of any half in the NRL all year.

Newcastle's halves are just about the weakest in the comp, and yet Dureau can't even cement a spot in the team. Its out of complete desperation when he has played there, and he will probably get a crack there again this weekend. Bailey's true ability has shone through in the last month - he is very very average. I mean seriously man, you look like a goose, because there's even been times when Dureau has sat on the bench the entire game and not even received time on the field. Obviously Smith has GREAT confidence in him hey?!

How's Dureau been going the last couple of months mate?! How many times HAS he played 7 this year?!

I'm trying to remember the last time he did pull on the 7 jumper... ;-)

I stand by my comments that Scott Dureau IS NOT A FIRST GRADE HALFBACK'S BUTTHOLE.

Last edited:

parra pete

Referee
According to ABC Grandstand (Wok and David Morrow) this afternoon

Head to NZ Warriors, Sammut to Wests, Priddis to St George..

Jono078

Referee
Yeah I heard that a few weeks ago Fred.

Although it worries me that apparently we've guaranteed him a FG spot.

Apparently eyeing him as a hooker off the bench aswell.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Rather he went to a club where he could play in the halves. It's annoying how it seems Kiwi halves get turned into interchange hookers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts