What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Inglis staying with the Storm has suddenly dragged up the Blair/Warriors rumours again. Would be a great pick up if that happened, but I imagine a few clubs will be chasing Blair's signature.

Johns Magic

Referee
Seriously, Adam Blair must be the most overrated player in the NRL.

He's dead average. Maybe slightly above. But not the marquee forward leader every club who is throwing 350K at him seems to think.

renouf

Juniors
The storm are going to be fielding a reserve grade side bar the big four, it will be hilarious watching them get belted in the forwards.

aussie7798

First Grade
If the other 3 are even only on 550K(probably more) with Inglis on 660K then that only leaves them with a average of 100k a player for the rest of the squad

boxhead

First Grade
Here's my (what?) daily update for Parramatta signings-I don't know anything else, sorry.

Willie Mason------->Bulldogs or Eels.
Mark Riddell------->Eels.
Sika Manu-------->A Sydney Club.

Willie Mason would be a good pick up for any club in my opinion, seems to be behaving and is definitely the form player in the Cowboys (aside from JT of course). At the Eels, we need an enforcer (closest thing to that is Justin Poore), and Big Willie would really do well with us to replace Nathan Cayless or play a backrow/utility-forward position-depending on where we play Shane Shackleton.
Mark Riddell......hmm...dunno. I've heard mixed stuff about him, and don't remember watching him play.....he said on Twitter today/yesterday that something good has happened, could be anything.
Sika Manu-another great pickup for any club, and if any club has the money to buy big-name players or throw lots of money at players it is the Eels after all (they've got over a million in cap-space to spend-they haven't bought anyone yet).

In a perfect world, I would resign Justin Horo and play him at lock, put Shackleton at starting prop, and have Willie Mason and Sika Manu on a bench of 3 forwards.

Noa

First Grade
Seriously, Adam Blair must be the most overrated player in the NRL.

He's dead average. Maybe slightly above. But not the marquee forward leader every club who is throwing 350K at him seems to think.

Cant disagree on his from this year though the game v the Warriors showed what he is capable of if allowed to play his game Imo he is too trestricted in the Storms style and would give good value for money some-where else.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The "rumour" happened because Wiki was on the Code in NZ saying there'd be a surprise appearance against the Sharks (meaning Sam Rapira returning from injury). It got mixed up and people assumed that a surprise signing was imminent.

It would appear though that the Warriors are chasing a couple of players hard, but it won't be James Graham.

Bro Bear

Juniors
I am hoping the Rabbitohs will sign James Graham and a couple quality backs soon. They are very quiet on the signings of new players.

Probably too busy looking after all the injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts