What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie124

First Grade
I cant think of any other NRL club that Sandow would be the first choice halfback at, let alone the broncos. He's terrible.

ByRd

First Grade
Rumour has it that the reason we are after Blair is because Tandy will be getting the sack, only what ive heard.

Big Mick

Referee
Rumour has it that the reason we are after Blair is because Tandy will be getting the sack, only what ive heard.

Interesting...but unless Tandy was on $300k which he wouldn't be...surely someone else has to go to fit Blair in.

Maybe a heavily backloaded contract.

Either way...No excuses for Dogs next year. It should be a top 4 team. Anything less should be unacceptable. They've bought 6-9 players to put into a 17 man team - all of which are better than what they have. No excuse.

ByRd

First Grade
Yep, we have bought well and we expect us to be near the top again.

Also, the rumour on Tandy has been around for a bit now (along with other news relating to it) but i dont wanna speculate too much on here

Stagger eel

Staff member
either way, they'll get away with any madia scruteny as usual...

geez if it was Parra, heavon forbid..

Supposedly Willie Tonga ----> out of the Cowboys.
I don't know why, I don't know when, I don't believe it is true, so don't ask me.
For any Cowboys fan that reads this, I wouldn't worry at all; it's just one of those little rumours, but one I thought I had better report.

About the Bulldogs, honestly I think it is just a massive recruitment drive and one they have been saving for since 2008, they are losing a couple of big-name players and I'm betting a lot of their players contracts were either down-graded or weren't worth that much to begin with.....can't wait to see how they line-up next year, they will be an all-star team :)

tonga - souths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts