What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

franklin2323

Immortal
Thought I heard Petero had signed for 2 more years last night,good signing if true.

Maybe he was the closest to signing. Jennings wants 5 years the club wants 4. Gordon and Pritchard's manger comes back to oz next Wed so won't sign before then

bigfoot

Juniors
Penrith to re-sign Petero, Jennings, Pritchard and Gordon by the end of next week

Wow, I hope this is true. It would be awesome to keep all these guys.
I have been worried about Pritchard and Gordon leaving. Pretty sure Jennings is signed until 2011 anyway.

On Petero, apparently an official announcement will be made today that we have re-signed him for 2 years. :D:D

Raiderman

Juniors
no they don't..and just like every other club, they will continue to pick the eyes out of the eels while the Melbourne Storms and Titans will get away any alleged rorting of the cap.

Beg your pardon but Raiders junior products are the most 'picked over' in the NRL!

Just how in the blue blazes can Easts afford $500k-$600k for Josh Dugan, a local junior product who made his first grade debut in 2009 with the raiders! :x

Stagger eel

Staff member
Beg your pardon but Raiders junior products are the most 'picked over' in the NRL!

Just how in the blue blazes can Easts afford $500k-$600k for Josh Dugan, a local junior product who made his first grade debut in 2009 with the raiders! :x

really, I'd like you to start a thread on it and I'd be more than happy to challenge you on that ;-)

Tom Ace

Bench

5 yr contract, $100k a season. Easy

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't.

Not when McCullough looks like a clone of his and has a huge future in front of him.

Noa

First Grade
Inglis goes missing, he isn't really 'all there' a lot of the time. I'd rather Cameron Smith..

Theres a simple equation with Greg

GI + plenty of early or quality ball = Domination, the Storm and there altruistic style of play, sometimes makes it seem he's not interested.

hellteam

First Grade
McCullough is the next Smith anyway. If Folau leaves we'll need another back.

I used to think fullback would be Inglis' best position, and it was, but I think he's just a bit big (and somewhat lazy) these days to play it better then he plays centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.