What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings - 2011/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Mick

Referee
Greg Waddell :arrow: Bulldogs, Roosters or Souths

I read that in the paper too. Now if that bugger leaves - I'LL BE PISSED...not at the club...but him.

After paying him reasonably well for a freakin under 20 player for 4 years and having to live through year after year of season ending injury every year...and if he upped and Left...I'll be sh*tty.

The guy has played 4 games in 3 years. He owes the club if its just for his bloody medical bills.

skeepe

Immortal
I read that in the paper too. Now if that bugger leaves - I'LL BE PISSED...not at the club...but him.

After paying him reasonably well for a freakin under 20 player for 4 years and having to live through year after year of season ending injury every year...and if he upped and Left...I'll be sh*tty.

The guy has played 4 games in 3 years. He owes the club if its just for his bloody medical bills.

It's not exactly the same situation, but that's how I felt when Zillman left the Raiders.

The Raiders invested so much time and money in him, he broke down two years running and needed knee reconstructions, and then he chased the cash and left at the first opportunity to the morally bankrupt Titans.

I have no respect for players who are content to sit around taking the cash while injured and then not repay the club's faith in them.

ThePeach

Juniors
Tomkins has an NRL get out clause in his contract. Shane Flannagan is negotiating with him over the past few days. Sam wants to play for a Sydney team and Cronulla were the first to show interest. Doubt Parra will as they are looking for an old head.

franklin2323

Immortal
It's not exactly the same situation, but that's how I felt when Zillman left the Raiders.

The Raiders invested so much time and money in him, he broke down two years running and needed knee reconstructions, and then he chased the cash and left at the first opportunity to the morally bankrupt Titans.

I have no respect for players who are content to sit around taking the cash while injured and then not repay the club's faith in them.

Shane Rodney Exact same we offered him a bonus laiden contract minimum of $50k up to $200k. After 3 years out seemed reasonable But no princess didn't want any part of it and just left for the guaranteed 4 years

badav

Bench

Its very easy to say that when your sitting in an armchair stuffing yourself with pizza while watching the football, and your not the one that has to lace up a boot and actually get out onto the field.

When your a player and you have season after season of injuries, of course you are going to take the best deal available to you.

Do you have any idea how many blokes retire and don't make it at all because of injuries when they are in their teens and early 20's.

sharks4ever

Juniors

Big Mick

Referee
If that is true about Pritchard to Roosters...then i'll be really pissed.

We let Graham go because he tells Penrith he'll be staying and then goes. It's another Gower situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts