What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
James Gavet sacked, Panthers or Eels keen on him.

Rumour is Des had pulled him up multiple times about rocking up to training hungover, constantly in fights on and off the field, broken hand multiple times etc.

Shame seems like a promising propsect, though will give us an extra bit of cash for the coming seasons.

Behind Taupau it opens the door wide for Klemmer too!

murraymob

Coach

Rumour is Des had pulled him up multiple times about rocking up to training hungover, constantly in fights on and off the field, broken hand multiple times etc.

Shame seems like a promising propsect, though will give us an extra bit of cash for the coming seasons.

give you bit of extra cash he would be pushing to be on over 50k and he will not be at penrith

Penrose Warrior

First Grade

Apparently Gavet is a real mongrel. Someone like Taumata never changed their spots and it's debateable whether this bloke will either. He'd have been kept at the Warriors if he was a decent human.

Someone

Bench

bit of extra cash to chase Thurston hard i suppose.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
meh he was nsw cup prop of year when we picked him up, id imagine hes on more then 50k, probz closer to 100k. though every bit helps.

we wont need that though with keating, hodkinson, halatau, turner, tolman, pritchard off contract. plus cap increase.

Last edited:

Kiwi

First Grade
I care because it cheapens the game and it shows a total disrespect and lack of understanding about the concept of SOO.

It's like farting in a lift, just because it's not illegal doesn't mean it's not wrong.

so umm where was Peter Sterling from?

First Grade
What CRAP you utter.
GI does not make up the rules. Nor did he LIE.
If NSW or QLD cannot get an official ruling/decision and give him the choice, then i see no issue with whatever he decides. Why do you ??
Blame QLD and NSW and the Australian governing body for not making a decision if you have an issue.

Not trying to argue with you but when you say he never lied????? By him and the QRL saying his first senior game was in QLD both him and the QRL lied his first senior game was for Hunter Sports High what part of that can't you understand? And what i meant by his lack of character wasn't limited to him and state of origin it also refers to planes don't fly in the rain and hitting women to protect them from self harm.

First Grade
so umm where was Peter Sterling from?

Peter Sterling was born in Toowoomba but raised in Wagga Wagga (NSW) and once again he played his first senior game of footy in NSW therefore by the RULES he was a nSW rep.

bottle

Coach
Gaeforce doing his best BunniesMan impersonation.

He play Souffs, he good boy. No lie, no cheat, no do nuffin bad.

aqua_duck

Coach
meh he was nsw cup prop of year when we picked him up, id imagine hes on more then 50k, probz closer to 100k. though every bit helps.

we wont need that though with keating, hodkinson, halatau, turner, tolman, pritchard off contract. plus cap increase.

He wasn't even in the top 25

DoggiesBro

Juniors
How would you know, clubs don't release their top 25's?

It's pretty common knowledge.

Though if you want to use something for yourself. Go to the Dogs website. The Player profiles has 29 players, wasn't that many last year. Though to help with this Sila, Latu, Klemmer have just been promoted.

Galeforce

Bench
Not trying to argue with you but when you say he never lied????? By him and the QRL saying his first senior game was in QLD both him and the QRL lied his first senior game was for Hunter Sports High what part of that can't you understand? And what i meant by his lack of character wasn't limited to him and state of origin it also refers to planes don't fly in the rain and hitting women to protect them from self harm.

then you may as well swing at every club and most players in the game.:lol:
where do you want to start you idiot.
e.g. Bulldogs , well i would never stop if i started a list of bulldog players and club lack of character , but the latest is "i did not bite " Graham.:lol:

Last edited:

RWB

Bench
It's pretty common knowledge.

Though if you want to use something for yourself. Go to the Dogs website. The Player profiles has 29 players, wasn't that many last year. Though to help with this Sila, Latu, Klemmer have just been promoted.

Player profiles have nothing to do with player wages and thus the top 25. There's plenty of 20's players who fall under their clubs Top 25 but don't appear in the clubs First Grade profiles. Klemmer for example who re-signed at the end of 2011 for 3 years was in the clubs top 25 last year.

It's not general knowledge, if it was you'd be able to link me to a page with an announcement of the clubs top 25.

Galeforce

Bench
Gaeforce doing his best BunniesMan impersonation.

He play Souffs, he good boy. No lie, no cheat, no do nuffin bad.

the discussion was about GI and Origin.
If the NRL/NSW had an issue with who GI plays with ,they should make the call based on RULES. i cannot see why anyone would take aim at GI. He does not run the game.And i am NOT AWARE of any lies from GI to qualify him to play for QLD.

First Grade
the discussion was about GI and Origin.
If the NRL/NSW had an issue with who GI plays with ,they should make the call based on RULES. i cannot see why anyone would take aim at GI. He does not run the game.And i am NOT AWARE of any lies from GI to qualify him to play for QLD.

Yet a couple of posts up you mention other clubs and James Graham and call me an idiot, you fool are one large hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.