What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delboy

First Grade
Cant see where this story comes from, almost zero chance of Hayne leaving Parra, particularly for Penriff.

Of course the Dogs can throw the sink at him, as they have the most flexible celery cap in existence. If they retire Turner, then they creates space for Hayne,Tim Grant,Cam Smith and cash left over :):)

franklin2323

Immortal
Hayne's a ball playing fullback, not a traditional one. I can see why people would think he'd add to the lack of creative ball playing options currently in the team.

He'd be an incredibly good signing.

Don't get me wrong he's a great player. However we have Kingston off contract (should probably let him go), we have makeshift hookers at Windsor. Have the worst halves pair in NRL. Makeshift halves at Windsor.

So that's where we should spend the money.

We are undefeated in U16's, U18's. barring injury will finish top 4 in the NYC. We need to lock up some of those kids for the next 3-4 years. You make an exemption for the best player in the world in JT.

We will probably need 5-10 1st graders after this year. So I can't see the need to go after a big name signings outside of half and hooker

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Don't get me wrong he's a great player. However we have Kingston off contract (should probably let him go), we have makeshift hookers at Windsor. Have the worst halves pair in NRL. Makeshift halves at Windsor.

So that's where we should spend the money.

We are undefeated in U16's, U18's. barring injury will finish top 4 in the NYC. We need to lock up some of those kids for the next 3-4 years. You make an exemption for the best player in the world in JT.

We will probably need 5-10 1st graders after this year. So I can't see the need to go after a big name signings outside of half and hooker

Why should you let Kingston go?

Tommy Smith

Referee
So i read today that the Eels are on the verge of signing Corey Norman to a 400k-a-year deal.

That'd be amazing for someone who might not even be a 1st Grader.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Hayne is one of the games best players.

He would be a great buy for any club. Though I hope he stays at Parra, would look wrong in any other jersey and seriously just would kill that club.

Barba will be back for Dogs, people wishful thinking getting in the way.

franklin2323

Immortal
Why should you let Kingston go?

We play on channel 9 this week. Watch his quality passes and lack of a running game. We were 10000% better when Segeyaro came on, not just the fancy stuff but the basics. Not one overhead or passes at the feet when Kingston was off

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
We play on channel 9 this week. Watch his quality passes and lack of a running game. We were 10000% better when Segeyaro came on, not just the fancy stuff but the basics. Not one overhead or passes at the feet when Kingston was off

Has he gone down hill since you first signed him? I just wonder if he would be a welcome addition back to Parra.

If they are talking 2013 for Duuuuuuuuuuuges, does that mean 2013 for Norman as well (if Duuuuuuugs goes to the Broncs)? Can't get my head around the supposed $400k/yr offer for Norman. Massive overs.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
If they are talking 2013 for Duuuuuuuuuuuges, does that mean 2013 for Norman as well (if Duuuuuuugs goes to the Broncs)? Can't get my head around the supposed $400k/yr offer for Norman. Massive overs.

I don't see why we would need him. At centre maybe but he's not going to come to us unless he is going to be our first choice five eight. And I'm more than happy with Luke Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts