What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Strong rumour that Jennings to the Dragons is a done deal and he has already signed.

If you mean Michael, can't see it happening - knowing the Dragons recruiting, I reckon it's a Waylon Jennings tribute band for St George Leagues

Last edited:

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
There was something in the Sun Herald as well about the Saints playing well under the salary cap next year because they can't attract players. So I'd imagine they have room.

penrithmob 65

Juniors
Strong rumour that Jennings to the Dragons is a done deal and he has already signed.

I take it you have not read the many aricles done by jennings stating he is staying and wants to play in the same team as his younger brothers.My guess is you have jennings but is would be trent jennings from parra and he is not related to michael

ek999

First Grade
Or Michael Jennings lied to the media? He isn't going to come out and say he wants out if he doesn't have a club lined up

betcats

Referee
I take it you have not read the many aricles done by jennings stating he is staying and wants to play in the same team as his younger brothers.My guess is you have jennings but is would be trent jennings from parra and he is not related to michael

Means nothing, Lewis said the same shit this season.

I dont think Mick is going anywhere but you never know.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Love this to be true. But I think some dude over on the Saints forum just cold made it up and we've all been getting carried away. That's about as strong as the rumour really is.

and soon someone in the media will have the exclusive story denying the rumour ( that was probably started by one of their mates to create a story )

bottle

Coach
I don't know why people get their knickers in a knot when this thread throws up someone from their club. It's a rumours thread FFS, settle down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts