What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eels Dude

Coach
He's better than Keating and lets face it we cant be picky with the lack off hookers on the open market.

DeanPay98

Juniors
It'd be a waste to sign a player who would have been great for us 3-4 years ago but who is declining now. It didn't work with Webb or McGuire (to a lesser extent). We might get a season out of him, but I can't see him joining on a 1 year deal.

Ratchy

Juniors
It'd be a waste to sign a player who would have been great for us 3-4 years ago but who is declining now. It didn't work with Webb or McGuire (to a lesser extent). We might get a season out of him, but I can't see him joining on a 1 year deal.

Agree.....should be steering clear of other teams cast offs specially those struggling like the Eels.

eels_fan

First Grade
Signing Kingston now would be making the same bad recruitment decisions that have led go where we are now...

from what kaysa pricthard offered last week i think we should stick with what we have and keep giving young kaysa first grade game time and hope he's ready to start in 2014.

Gronk

Staff member
from what kaysa pricthard offered last week i think we should stick with what we have and keep giving young kaysa first grade game time and hope he's ready to start in 2014.

I know he's only 18/19, but he's a fair dinkum midget.

Kaysa
170cm
79kgs

Morts
174cm
82kgs

Issac Luke
174cm
84kgs

Kingston on a 1 year deal for next yr doesn't sound too bad as Pritchard learns the ropes.

A 74 year old Kingston is better than Keating.
I noted that Keating took his first dart out dummy half in the 51st minute and made 3m from that run.

Jodeci

Bench
kingston on a 1 year deal for next yr doesn't sound too bad as pritchard learns the ropes.

A 74 year old kingston is better than keating.
I noted that keating took his first dart out dummy half in the 51st minute and made 3m from that run.

bingo

Eelementary

Post Whore
You people only rate Kevin Kingston so highly because you hate Keating so much. Kingston is sooooooo average it isn't funny! He would not add much to our side at all IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts