What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and Even More Crap X

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanPay98

Juniors
It might not be so much what Kingston adds to the team, but rather what Keating takes away in terms of slow service.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Say it aint so, Joe. Say it aint so.

Nothing real looking in there..................

tumblr_lsep9dlLfG1qf6if3o1_500.jpg

Someone

Bench
Sir Alex wants to be coach, cough, manager of the parramatta eels.

expect an announcement tomorrow 4am. be up and ready.

natheel

Coach
I miss the days when Keating wasn't

Who was hooker before keating? John Morris? I definatley don't miss him. Mind you at least he was quick out of dummy half

Edit: Mark Riddell was here in 08. But I remember he played a bit of backrow then too

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
2007 - Riddell and Marsh
2008 - Riddell and Keating
2009 - Keating and Kingston
2010 - Keating and Robson/Keating/Mitchell
2011 - Keating and McGuire/Mitchell
2012 - Keating and McGuire/Smith
2013 - Keating and Roberts/Pritchard

merkins go on about how shit Keating is but the problem seems to be more with the deadshits he has to interchange with.

Do you merkins reckon Tate would have scored that try if Keating had been on the field?

Eels Dude

Coach
Who was hooker before keating? John Morris? I definatley don't miss him. Mind you at least he was quick out of dummy half

Edit: Mark Riddell was here in 08. But I remember he played a bit of backrow then too

When Riddell wasnt on the field PJ Marsh was playing hooker. Morris last played in 04.

Noise

Coach
2007 - Riddell and Marsh
2008 - Riddell and Keating
2009 - Keating and Kingston
2010 - Keating and Robson/Keating/Mitchell
2011 - Keating and McGuire/Mitchell
2012 - Keating and McGuire/Smith
2013 - Keating and Roberts/Pritchard

merkins go on about how shit Keating is but the problem seems to be more with the deadshits he has to interchange with.

Do you merkins reckon Tate would have scored that try if Keating had been on the field?

Maybe. I remember a very similar situation last year against the Raiders where keating broke from the scrum to try and tackle (was it ferguson or robinson?) and just jersey grabbed which led to an embarrassingly easy try

strider

Post Whore
they wouldn't have scored had keating been on the field .... he is a very solid defender

doesn't make him a good dummy half tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts