What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanPay98

Juniors
That's absolute rubbish.

It's the appointing of terrible coaches which got us to where we are now.

We chopped Smith to Hagan, chopped Hagan to Anderson --> and still made the semis under those blokes. Sure, they might have done us no favours in terms of future recruitment, but the changing of coaches alone didn't take us to the spoon.

We appointed SK, who talked big, and delivered little, and whose "dads army" policsaw us go down the toilet.
Sticking with SK for 2013 would have given "stability" - but the stability would have resulted in a spoon.
So we changed to Ricky - which was a HORRIBLE decision at the time it was made. The leopard hadn't changed his spots, and nothing improved over the reign of SK - and had we been stuck with Sticky, "stability" would have resulted in another spoon or 3.

There is absolutely no reason to stick with a loser simply for the sake of "stability". That's like saying we shouldn't have flicked the 12 deadbeat useless players for the sake of "stability". Uh huh, makes sense.

'Done us no favours' is an understatement, but Kearney would've caused the club to fold.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What a bunch of idiots! If they were unhappy with the way the club is run they should have bitched about it on the internet like the rest of us.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good on them, I say. They care enough about the club to try and do something about it. I'm not sure why it's met with such derision - had I known about it, I would have gone for sure.

Utey

Coach
LOL at the dipsh*t holding the sign the wrong way around. I would've gone but I have to work for a living.

TheRam

Coach
Love their passion and what a bunch of losers you guys are for taking pot shots while sitting behind your computer screens at people who are trying to make a difference. It's irrelevant whether you think it will work or not or even if you agree with them or not, the point is they care enough to get off their arses and have a go.

The rest of you would boo Santa as our former great coach used to say, may he rest in piece.

Your attitudes is the very reason we have the kind of government we always have too. I always say, you always get what you deserve.

Look at what we Aussies may have right under our feet, but if it does all eventuate, as many have reported and now there are even some suggesting it may be as high as 400B barrels, Australians will see very little of this wealth bar royalties and our energy bills will just keep skyrocketing as planed while all the trillions will just be siphoned off out of Oz and our pollies will just keep making ridiculous excuses why we can't do it all our selves, just like John Howard and all the others used to do.

Like I said you get what you deserve. You don't fight, you don't eat. I bet the majority of you didn't even know about this. Now I wonder why that is? Hmmm...

And you guys are laughing at them.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...n-fuel-australia/story-e6frea83-1226560401043

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Love their passion and what a bunch of losers you guys are for taking pot shots while sitting behind your computer screens at people who are trying to make a difference. It's irrelevant whether you think it will work or not or even if you agree with them or not, the point is they care enough to get off their arses and have a go.

The rest of you would boo Santa as our former great coach used to say, may he rest in piece.

Your attitudes is the very reason we have the kind of government we always have too. I always say, you always get what you deserve.

Look at what we Aussies may have right under our feet, but if it does all eventuate, as many have reported and now there are even some suggesting it may be as high as 400B barrels, Australians will see very little of this wealth bar royalties and our energy bills will just keep skyrocketing as planed while all the trillions will just be siphoned off out of Oz and our pollies will just keep making ridiculous excuses why we can't do it all our selves, just like John Howard and all the others used to do.

Like I said you get what you deserve. You don't fight, you don't eat. I bet the majority of you didn't even know about this. Now I wonder why that is? Hmmm...

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...n-fuel-australia/story-e6frea83-1226560401043

The Muslims who marched the city also had passion .

Right, so you were the one with the upside down sign?

TheRam

Coach
The Muslims who marched the city also had passion .

Now here's a thinker.

But what I find even more telling is you would rather take a pot shot at me then make a comment on what is potentially(if it pans out) the largest resource discovery ever and one that should change the fortunes of every one of us, but of course won't because of people like you.

Daneel

Bench

Bit of a generalisation isn't it. I haven't seen everyone in here laughing at them. You really need to get over yourself. You overinflated sense of self worth is misplaced.

Daneel

Bench
Now here's a thinker.

But what I find even more telling is you would rather take a pot shot at me then make a comment on what is potentially(if it pans out) the largest resource discovery ever and one that should change the fortunes of every one of us, but of course won't because of people like you.

Here we go, this moron takes a pot shot at everyone on the forum, than has a whinge when someone takes a potshot at him. Give yourself an uppercut.

Status
Not open for further replies.