What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty20

First Grade
Do you know if Melbourne signing George Rose has an impact on the tug of war between them and us for Prior, Stagger?

Tommy Coco

Juniors
Word from the dragons supporters I know who look for this info says he rejected out last offer.

Dunno how true it is cause I've never follow their info but it seems to follow the story going cold...

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
I agree, Rammy. Love seeing the passion these people displayed, and the effort they made to try to make a difference.

Whether it works or not is up in the air, but it certainly won't be for a lack of trying.

Must have taken hours to come up with those chants . If only they hired Bongo as a consultant.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Must have taken hours to come up with those chants . If only they hired Bongo as a consultant.

Yeah I actually meant getting off their arses and doing something about it (no matter how cheap it looked), but more power to you in your criticisms, friend.

lingard

Coach
i heard a rumour that stagger eel is denis fitzgerald.

has anyone ever seen the two of them in the same place at the same time?

I've never even met Dennis Fitzgerald. So I have greater credentials than Stagger. I wish I could keep my nose out of this club.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Yeah I actually meant getting off their arses and doing something about it (no matter how cheap it looked), but more power to you in your criticisms, friend.

I knew what you meant mate . You just gave me a great opportunity to put shit on their chants that's all .

Eelementary

Post Whore
I knew what you meant mate . You just gave me a great opportunity to put shit on their chants that's all .

It's cringeworthy, true - but I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't have gone had I known beforehand. And I am a misanthrope of the highest order - that's how much I believe we need to stand together to change the rot that has set into this once fierce club.

Status
Not open for further replies.