What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRam

Coach

:lol:deadset where were their pitchforks?

What a bunch of idiots! If they were unhappy with the way the club is run they should have bitched about it on the internet like the rest of us.

Think that lot have bigger fish to fry personally . Like how they going to chew their steak .

LOL at the dipsh*t holding the sign the wrong way around. I would've gone but I have to work for a living.

How embarrassment :eek:

Bit of a generalisation isn't it. I haven't seen everyone in here laughing at them. You really need to get over yourself. You overinflated sense of self worth is misplaced.

Ah yeah right you are then.

Wizard Sleeve

Juniors
Now here's a thinker.

But what I find even more telling is you would rather take a pot shot at me then make a comment on what is potentially(if it pans out) the largest resource discovery ever and one that should change the fortunes of every one of us, but of course won't because of people like you.

Listen Ram , I know you're not silly so surely you'd have to somewhere in the back of your mind think just maybe these peoples passion was amplified by a certain faction on a certain supporters Facebook page and twitter accounts ?

The best part about the rally was its obvious what Spags's support team has been reduced to. Maybe like the rest of us " keyboard warriors " they could have used their own brains and let the club move through all the negative press that these niff nuffs seem to think adding more of will fix the joint . Not only have they done more damage , they also made the rest of us look like simpletons as well . Oh and for the record we'd actually appointed a CEO at the time they were waiving their "NO CEO" upside down banners on national television .

Eelementary

Post Whore
Love their passion and what a bunch of losers you guys are for taking pot shots while sitting behind your computer screens at people who are trying to make a difference. It's irrelevant whether you think it will work or not or even if you agree with them or not, the point is they care enough to get off their arses and have a go.

The rest of you would boo Santa as our former great coach used to say, may he rest in piece.

Your attitudes is the very reason we have the kind of government we always have too. I always say, you always get what you deserve.

Look at what we Aussies may have right under our feet, but if it does all eventuate, as many have reported and now there are even some suggesting it may be as high as 400B barrels, Australians will see very little of this wealth bar royalties and our energy bills will just keep skyrocketing as planed while all the trillions will just be siphoned off out of Oz and our pollies will just keep making ridiculous excuses why we can't do it all our selves, just like John Howard and all the others used to do.

Like I said you get what you deserve. You don't fight, you don't eat. I bet the majority of you didn't even know about this. Now I wonder why that is? Hmmm...

And you guys are laughing at them.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...n-fuel-australia/story-e6frea83-1226560401043

I agree, Rammy. Love seeing the passion these people displayed, and the effort they made to try to make a difference.

Whether it works or not is up in the air, but it certainly won't be for a lack of trying.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Funny thing about this march, I had an annual get together/dinner with about 10 other season ticket holders last Thursday and all but about 2 people knew it was on, so obviously they didn't reach to all members... And if they were concerned about one why couldn't they just do what I and others did, ask sharpie and other directors what fitzys involvement is at the club... What a waste of time and energy

spiderdan

Bench
i heard a rumour that stagger eel is denis fitzgerald.

has anyone ever seen the two of them in the same place at the same time?

Status
Not open for further replies.