What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfella

Coach
Every time Wizard's Sleeve posts here I hate Roy more and I want Fitzy back.

I also want to sign up to that place that cant; be mentioned.

It makes me feel good because i don't need to worry about whether our team will be any good.

I just like to feel secure in the knowledge that the right people are milking the f**k out of the club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Do you know if Melbourne signing George Rose has an impact on the tug of war between them and us for Prior, Stagger?

Looks like we're forced to move from prior he could be headed for the sharks it also looks like we could be stuck with Ryan, Harrison and smith..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Correct on both counts.

Well do you remember that loud, aggressive, obnoxious kid at school that was a bit behind all the other kids in learning, yet inexplicably proud of it?

You obviously lost touch with him, but that kid ended up growing up (so to speak) and now posts on rugby league forums. His user name is likely an homage to a one liner from a Sacha Baron Cohen flick.

But that doesn't mean he's unable to admire (some might say he is fixated upon) one liners from Kubrick.

"OI! SUCKY F**KY? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well do you remember that loud, aggressive, obnoxious kid at school that was a bit behind all the other kids in learning, yet inexplicably proud of it?

You obviously lost touch with him, but that kid ended up growing up (so to speak) and now posts on rugby league forums. His user name is likely an homage to a one liner from a Sacha Baron Cohen flick.

But that doesn't mean he's unable to admire (some might say he is fixated upon) one liners from Kubrick.

"OI! SUCKY F**KY? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"

I thought that kid ended up in jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts