What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Are you also tipping Hayne to continue his recent history of injury? Or are you selective about which of our players you death ride?

Last edited:

Noise

Coach
If tonga played as many games next year as hayne did this year I think we'd all be ecstatic

Bigfella

Coach
The fact you mention api is one reason.

By all accounts loko had been earmarked to move to the forwards.

We are still very light on talent. Inu would be welcome IMO

Bigfella

Coach
Plus in my book hoppa MUST start on the wing and inu is miles ahead of other wing options if hoppa is considered as a centre

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Are you seriously taking the piss?
Why would we sign inu?

We have 4 centres already fighting for 2 spots in Hoppa, Loko, Morgan and Api. In your tip 25 you shouldn't have more than 4 centres if you want some balance in the squad.

We certainly do have a 'tip 25'. I'd take everyone of the useless merkins to the tip.

#ExceptHayne

Eelementary

Post Whore
1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Inu
4. Tonga
5. Hopoate
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moimoi
11. Tanginoa
12. Terepo
13. Lussick

14. Pricthard
15. Edwards/Allgood
16. Mossop
17. Loko

Not bad IMO.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
1. Hayne
2. Sio
3. Inu
4. Tonga
5. Hopoate
6. Kelly
7. Sandow
8. Mannah
9. Peats
10. Moimoi
11. Tanginoa
12. Terepo
13. Lussick

14. Pricthard
15. Edwards/Allgood
16. Mossop
17. Loko

Not bad IMO.

you forgot corey norman, he will be a star for us i have no doubt.

sick of seeing people though picking inferior players than loko just because of an armchair assumption that he is suited for the forwards.

same squad with a decent backrower, even adam blair, makes that side look infinitely better balanced

Eelementary

Post Whore
you forgot corey norman, he will be a star for us i have no doubt.

sick of seeing people though picking inferior players than loko just because of an armchair assumption that he is suited for the forwards.

same squad with a decent backrower, even adam blair, makes that side look infinitely better balanced

Forgot Norman.

Loko's defense sucks, and his lateral movement and defensive reading is no better than Morgan or Tonga's. plus having spoken to people, he's being earmarked for the forward pack - particularly given his bad knees. No way in hell he's suited now to playing in the backs full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts