What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParraFan09

Juniors
My mate told me yesterday that he had from a friend who supports the bulldogs. And he said that Krisnan Inu has all but asked to return to parramatta. Apparently wants to play alongside haynsey. I dont know how true it is though. Anyone else heard anything like this?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My mate told me yesterday that he had from a friend who supports the bulldogs. And he said that Krisnan Inu has all but asked to return to parramatta. Apparently wants to play alongside haynsey. I dont know how true it is though. Anyone else heard anything like this?
There has been talk over on the TheFilthySpammers, hopefully the Bullscum are paying some of his wages.

yy_cheng

Coach
There is no where for Inu. Maybe a wing position but why would we pay a Inu contract for a winger.

We have Tonga, Hoppa and Morgan as our centres and Loko can slot in there as well.

Sorry Krisnan, no place for ya

Avenger

Immortal
There is no where for Inu. Maybe a wing position but why would we pay a Inu contract for a winger.

We have Tonga, Hoppa and Morgan as our centres and Loko can slot in there as well.

Sorry Krisnan, no place for ya

I'd take Inu over Tonga any day of the week.

Joely01

Bench
This is a problem I see with parra fans, we don't want Inu because we have too many backs..... Inu is a class above both Tonga and Morgan. He is even a class above any player we have to play wing.
If he is in fact asking to come back to us there is no doubt we would get him on the cheap.

The good teams find a way to accommodate these types of players, it's about time our club starts to do the same.

Stagger eel

Staff member
We can talk about INU all we want, there's no way in hell it's happening, unless some of our players excercise their dreaded get out clause..

strider

Post Whore
This is a problem I see with parra fans, we don't want Inu because we have too many backs..... Inu is a class above both Tonga and Morgan. He is even a class above any player we have to play wing.
If he is in fact asking to come back to us there is no doubt we would get him on the cheap.

The good teams find a way to accommodate these types of players, it's about time our club starts to do the same.

i hear what you're saying

We can talk about INU all we want, there's no way in hell it's happening, unless some of our players excercise their dreaded get out clause..

and i hear what you're saying :(

stuke

Bench
Why wouldn't he play on though? He can play on and earn a good salary, or he can retire and earn less. And we can't do anything about it, other than maybe offer him the same $$ as a coach.

You've hit the nail on the head. He needs to be 'encouraged' to retire with the offer of a similar paying job elsewhere in our system that doesn't impinge upon our salary cap.

You can't tell me Corey Payne andSteve Turner walked away from the Bulldogs after preseason without being 'encouraged'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts