What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings and General Dribble XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrT

Juniors
Whoever they appoint, let's give him/her the time they need to get the place working.

First issue I believe is to fix our membership packs/pricing/benefits, etc

Lets give something back to the members and make them feel part of the club.

Well said Jodorki

IFR33K

Coach
Serious question, has anyone heard of an apparent rally that is on today? A couple of people had posted this on Facebook and heard rumours in the past week but nothing concrete... If they get less than 50 people it will be a massive lol..

Just seen them marching now toward the club.

About 30-40 people.

One banner read, no coach, no ceo, no idea.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
purple_jihadvi-vi.jpg

they have been talking about this rally for 2 weeks on facebook but pick a time like 10:30 on a saturday morning when people work etc so it was always doomed to fail.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Yep Scott seyward....

That's what happens when the previous CEO leaves a 2 million dollar hole in the budget, you hire within..,

Kornstar

Coach
I'm not whinging but there would of been better candidates out there, however I completely understand why the appointment was made

For the dumber people on here i.e. my self, why was this appointment made?

FYI, i actually have no opinion on the appointment, I've never heard of him but i'm happy to give him a go, i'm just curious about what you've heard or why you understand this decision.

Thanks

Kornstar

Coach
Yep Scott seyward....

That's what happens when the previous CEO leaves a 2 million dollar hole in the budget, you hire within..,

FYI, i actually have no opinion on the appointment, I've never heard of him but i'm happy to give him a go, i'm just curious about what you've heard or why you understand this decision.

Thanks

Nevermind, thanks :D

Stagger eel

Staff member

Thanks

I no nothing about the bloke other than the fact that it's an ' interesting choice' from those I spoke to.. However he did a phenomenal job with our membership numbers given the circumstances the club was under, willing to give him a go too.

Makes me think there could be a coaching director appointed

TheRam

Coach
I don't know, seems like a solid choice considering it wasn't John Quayle and how bad it could have been I guess.

Staggs, what interesting stuff about him have you heard. Are they things that you can publicly share? Are they good things or bad things?

Status
Not open for further replies.